Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

utterlycorrupt posted:

This is also my strategy. It works mostly because she's fat, old and ugly enough to be out of options, and frankly she should consider herself lucky to have landed me at all.

living the life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

you have to sort of palpate this internal walnut thing that's up and around the front

whats bullshit is every guide i read pre virginity loss said the g spot was the shape of a pea and so the first time i finger a girl im confronted with this big wad of pulsing flesh when i expected a delicate and kawaii pea

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
?

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

big wad of pulsing flesh

ffs dude :(

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

:eyepop::eyepop:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

whats bullshit is every guide i read pre virginity loss said the g spot was the shape of a pea and so the first time i finger a girl im confronted with this big wad of pulsing flesh when i expected a delicate and kawaii pea

That may be a tumor.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I made my girlfriend orgasm the other day. And the few days before that.

:smug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you smoosh your pee thingies together and then fart in her belly button you will have a pregnant. Hope this helps, OP!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ya gently caress her right in the pussy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ya gently caress her right in the pussy.

:wth:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I am amaged no-one taught me this technique.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Stichk it in heir POOPAH!

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

This is guy dressed up as a woman. this thread is about >>WOMAN ORGASM<< please

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont believe in the magic walnut that you can push to make girls have an orgasm

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its more of a come hither motion than a push

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
stop typing like a kid or dont post you moron

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
maybe

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
No, but I'm pretty good at making them go :(

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

a bay posted:

I dont believe in the magic walnut that you can push to make girls have an orgasm

It's the teat a girl uses to nurse her familiar. That's right, we're witches, just as you probably suspected all along

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

I have this rare condition where I don't jizz instantly over a woman when they are naked or nearly naked near me so I am able to actually almost make them orgasm every time its great. Its the best super power there is. :)

Nothing screams I AM A VIRGIN more than this post

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Haverchuck posted:

stop typing like a kid or dont post you moron

I'd say u aren't "the coolest" like ur av claims if my annoying writing on the internet gets to u. Id like to be way worse but I'd prob be banned asap by sir spergsalot post reporters

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

I'd say u aren't "the coolest" like ur av claims if my annoying writing on the internet gets to u. Id like to be way worse but I'd prob be banned asap by sir spergsalot post reporters

heres hoping

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lmao look at those shoulders and muscles taht's definitely a guy

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Don't ask "did you cum" just ask "did you get close" and then no matter what she says swallow a burp.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
stick your tongue on de puss puss till she moans a bitt and ur done

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
buddy i barelyy know two women

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

you have to sort of palpate this internal walnut thing that's up and around the front

if you palpate anything during the sex, the woman will not orgasm. do not palpate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mythomanic
Aug 19, 2009
I do it with my big fat soup can of a donger

• Locked thread