Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I thought the doxxing and calling his family was over a dumb goon posting about how he used to jerk off using his sister's underwear or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

Oberleutnant posted:

I thought the doxxing and calling his family was over a dumb goon posting about how he used to jerk off using his sister's underwear or something.

nah that was fake sorry man

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
RIP Caro, the most interesting goon to have become among one of the deceased.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Caffeine IV posted:

I think you're thinking of wren? She kept posting basically up until she, well, couldn't, I guess, and the whole thing stuck with me because of how candid she was.

Yeah that was the one. I knew she had some bird for a username but I couldn't remember. Those posts were soul shattering. Nothing quite like the last moments of somebodies life as they describe the intense pain and overwhelming fear of it all to really perk you up in the morning.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Screaming Hand posted:

There were three goon murderers if my count is correct (and I'm not counting unsolved). Caro was definitely the coolest.

wait there were others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

az posted:

nah that was fake sorry man

that's like finding out Father Christmas isn't real.

• Locked thread