Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Thank god he cleaned himself out beforehand. Wouldn't want to not be able to use a butt Sharpie again.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i see two aliens staring at a bong

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

OpaqueEcho posted:

what are you the penis police

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
enjoy Gay Bowel Syndrome OP, repent before its too late

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hey guess what im not really 14 you dumb fucker

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Well at least the OP's colon didn't fall out in the shower like a different goon.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Just sit down and have a drink OP.

... Dammit OP!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

aliens...

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Say Nothing posted:

Shine a flashlight up there to see if you can see it.

Oops.

how do you even get a flashlight that deep?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The first thing you need to know about Gay Bowel Syndrome is people call it GBS for short

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

how do you even get a flashlight that deep?
you swallow it

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
you should have used a dry erase marker. at least with those the gayness isn't permanent.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
After two lengthy SA threads about the dangers of rectal foreign bodies, why would you do something so dumb?
Your butthole will be black now, congratulations. :yarg:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Chill bro you havent done any damage to your anus it stretches to do a big poo if you think a out it, may i educate you in to the delights of prostate massage, your friends were correct massaging your prostrate via your anus while masturbating (you called it "frapping" in uk its called wanking) gives really intense orgasims. The prostate (male Gspot) can be massaged with a finger via the rectum with suitabl lube either water based or any slic hand or body cream.No need to take purging laxatives as following doing a poo any feces will not be in the rectum. Prostate massage isng a gay thing as many straight guys get just as much pleasure from this as do gay guys. You just need to remember not to insett anything jnto your anus that has sharp edges or is small enough to get lost up there as will result in an embarrassing trip to the hospital ER (casualty uk) will be needed to retrieve it. Prostate massage is difficult with fingers as its about 3inch in.

I discovered the delights of prostate .massage at about your age.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

You were a boy. You're a man now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You shouldn't have used a permanent marker if you didn't want the feeling to last forever.

• Locked thread