Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm happy that the future is a place where HoF voters are able to appreciate a good reliever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

I'm enjoying the fact that Jim Power is getting his first cup of coffee at the MLB level at the young age of 52. I want to know how he even got there with a consistent rating of "Poor" but I'm going to go with lol Rockies.

Auk14HP
Dec 12, 2005

Screw this crap I've had it, I ain't no Mr. Cool
Sad to see Kirby with his goon-leading OBP never got a chance to showcase his hitting coach chops. :(

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Iceberg retired to Iceland and was never heard from again. He decided not to impart his wisdom to a future generation.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Harlock posted:

Iceberg retired to Iceland and was never heard from again. He decided not to impart his wisdom to a future generation.

He lives in a volcano now.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
I hope I get to manage the Padres.

That would be the best punishment ever.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Harlock posted:

poo poo. Yeah I missed a few of you, I guess. I'll add him immediately - there's still time for him to do stuff! Maybe his volcano hibernation taught him some things.

Doltos posted:

It seems like just yesterday I was whining that Bukowski was the worst goon. Now my boys in the HoF :unsmith:

"A guy who throws what he intends to throw" is the most honorable description I could have asked for. Brings a drat tear to my eyes.

Bukowski was a late bloomer, but he got the recognition he deserved. Grats for having the only HoF goon, and being able to claim you "won" the first JS generation of OOTP goons by some objective measure!

I also haven't forgotten about this - I've been fiddling with OOTP 17 to see if it won't be better for simming the last bits of this, but may close us out with OOTP 16 and be done with it for good!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I can't believe Baseball disappears off the face of the earth in 2051

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Yaya posted:

I can't believe Baseball disappears off the face of the earth in 2051

I LIED.

But really, i just got distracted with work (and video games). I'll do a final update soonish, and see if any more of you can't do something as managers before we close this chapter.

• Locked thread