Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

this is mumphrey in the morning. good mumphrey to you

i got a tip from an anonymous whistleblower that posting here in the cloudy trout has gotten a bit "unfocused" or "lovely". well you know what we can all do better so let's work together and make this cloud a brainstorm so we can make the best posts we cab

things we can post about?

current events
-scotty weiland is the latest guy to shuffle off to the ol' boneyard. more like stone temple die-lots??

-terrorists/murderers....do we need em?

mysteries of life
-the world is not all it seems

-lizard men giving us what for

-steel beans

-tunnels in the earth leading to knowledge and other planets we've never eve heard of

celebrity gossip

-jerry mumphrey??!!

anyways this is your forum, i'm just in charge of it! throw out those suggestions and remember, there are no bad ideas. well there are, and if you say one you're gonna get an earful

ok gang, jerry mumphrey on 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey jerry long time listener first time caller

do the lizard people have a subculture where they dress up as humans and do kinky poo poo?

it sounds like something they'd do

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hi

I would like to know about steel beans and tunnels to other worlds. Thanks, I'll just hang up and listen.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i dont know where you get off telling us what we should know or what we should talk about

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Can we talk about how the NFL is rigged?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I love the show, Mumphry. How fast is the cloud? Will posts be funnier now? Is this all a ruse? I'll take my answer off the air.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Big fan here Jerry nice to talk to you. What's your opinion on bears?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

*calls u up but only plays the John Cena theme so i can make a video for my Youtube prank channel

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Jerry quarter profits are down we're gonna have to left some of the staff go.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

okay, i'm booked for two hours. you guys know the rules. you can look but you can't touch. now who's first?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've heard rumors that jerry mumphrey is scott weiland/a lizard man, confirm/deny?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SAVAGE

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Jerry that I am a long time employee and valuable member of the team

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Courtney love killed Scott Wieland and I have proof

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good morning! hey jerry, long time listener, first time caller. i kicked things off today with a real-life feel good story about my balls. its pretty lame and lovely but my balls feel loving great!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Jerry that I am a long time employee and valuable member of the team

Meaning we have to pay you slightly more than the others....

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

Hi

I would like to know about steel beans and tunnels to other worlds. Thanks, I'll just hang up and listen.

george bush and his cronies put steel beans in airline food so that the passengers get heavy and they have to charge more for jet fuel. or so the legend goes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a stone temple? pilot? i'm sorry op but that just doesn't add up

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

stone temples can't melt jet pilots

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

Big fan here Jerry nice to talk to you. What's your opinion on bears?

bears are great, theyre just giant dogs and if you treat them that way you'll be delighted.

i have two myself, a grizzley named jer bear and a polar named mumph. they're the light of my life

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

thank god

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

good morning! hey jerry, long time listener, first time caller. i kicked things off today with a real-life feel good story about my balls. its pretty lame and lovely but my balls feel loving great!

sorry i missed that it sounds like a fascinating yarn. the best stories are the ones that are personally meaningful to us so they can be about anything really

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Is this public access radio? I'm trying to get ahold of Click and Clack for some car talk. Please respond.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Here's a secret for you: if you try to journey to the center of the earth, you might find one of the mysterious portals to another world.

This is where Obama is keeping his secret army of lizard monsters.

Now I gotta go on the run from the lizard secret police

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ChrisHansen posted:

Here's a secret for you: if you try to journey to the center of the earth, you might find one of the mysterious portals to another world.

This is where Obama is keeping his secret army of lizard monsters.

Now I gotta go on the run from the lizard secret police

Too late.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Crazyeyes posted:

Is this public access radio? I'm trying to get ahold of Click and Clack for some car talk. Please respond.

its a meeting. you've been warned twice about showing up for work high. you're fired

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Crazyeyes posted:

one of them is dead but i forget if it's click or clack so i guess i'll leave you in the dark sorry

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm going to get so drunk today lmao

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm going to get so drunk today lmao

Hell yeah thats what meetings are all about.

*opens clipboard shaped whiskey flask and begins to drink from it*

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

its a meeting. you've been warned twice about showing up for work high. you're fired

Please no, Jerry! I really need this job! It's the holidays! :smithicide:

symbolic posted:

one of them is dead but i forget if it's click or clack so i guess i'll leave you in the dark sorry

Pretty sure it was Clack. He's turning over carburetors at the big garage in the sky now.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i shoulda been jerry mumphrey damnit, i had the degree i had the network i was screwed damnit, i am twice the jerry mumphrey as you will ever be

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Crazyeyes posted:

Pretty sure it was Clack. He's turning over carburetors at the big garage in the sky now.

more like Click and Croak amirite?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i shoulda been jerry mumphrey damnit, i had the degree i had the network i was screwed damnit, i am twice the jerry mumphrey as you will ever be

you talk the talk but do you mumph the mumph? didn't think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

whatever, if you guys cant take this seriously then i'm not going to bother. sorry for trying to help

• Locked thread