Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
The first season of Parks & Recreation isn't very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Applewhite I do not agree with many of your threads but this one is good

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

az posted:

oooh did you just see that? michael did something so embarassing omg

I feel like he never really topped the second drat episode with "Try my gooky-gooky!"

Maybe the way he handled himself at Phyllis's wedding (dragging that loving wheelchair and ultimately screaming "I hate you" after Bob stopped him doing a toast hoo boy), but at least then he redeemed himself by finding Uncle Al.

In Diversity Day he didn't learn a drat thing. Ah, Larry Wilmore played the straight man so well in that.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stinky_Pete posted:

I feel like he never really topped the second drat episode with "Try my gooky-gooky!"

Maybe the way he handled himself at Phyllis's wedding (dragging that loving wheelchair and ultimately screaming "I hate you" after Bob stopped him doing a toast hoo boy), but at least then he redeemed himself by finding Uncle Al.

In Diversity Day he didn't learn a drat thing. Ah, Larry Wilmore played the straight man so well in that.

Scott's Tots was pretty cringe-worthy, though I guess he didn't personally behave as badly as at Phyllis's wedding.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Scott's Tots was pretty cringe-worthy, though I guess he didn't personally behave as badly as at Phyllis's wedding.

Oh, how could I forget! The laptop batteries loving killed me.

Erin had some real talk in that one, though. That was a good society message. I like to think some people realized what the promise of debt-free college could really accomplish because of that episode.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Stinky_Pete posted:

Oh yeah, it was when they were looking at the suggestion box, and it was left untouched for so long that there was a suggestion that said they needed more support for people who need depression counseling, and Michael was like "that must be a joke, nobody here is depressed," and someone else piped up like "uh yeah Tom killed himself N years ago," where N is more than the season it was on (p sure it was pre-Sabre), and Michael didn't remember.

Yeah, then the writers said that in some question and answer thing then on the DVD so apparently the documentary is an office coping with a suicide of a coworker even though that never comes up ever.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Seaniqua posted:

Jim was always pranking Dwayne, lol

dwayne was really the one pranking jom the whole time!

he was just pretending to be a sperg, playing the long game

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they should remake extras and keep that going for 10 years too

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i once read it described as a "post reality show" and that seemed p apt

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Yeah, then the writers said that in some question and answer thing then on the DVD so apparently the documentary is an office coping with a suicide of a coworker even though that never comes up ever.

the fact that it never comes up actually makes it a pretty good joke

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

In Parks and Rec they do the mockumentary style too even though there's no documentary.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

eSports Chaebol posted:

i once read it described as a "post reality show" and that seemed p apt

so they're all in hell? or purgatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
WHY MUST YOU SPREAD YOUR IDIOT LIES