Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
social media is seriously the end of humanity holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

symbolic posted:

so basically what social security is to gen x and millennials

Exactly.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

all i know about gen z is that they really like vines and people playing videogames on youtube.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

all i know about gen z is that they really like vines and people playing videogames on youtube.
vine is the downfall of civilization

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Gyra_Solune posted:

but history repeats itself, it's true because someone wrote it in a book and it sounds poetic

history repreats people saying this lame saying lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

o o o o o ownedddddd!!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Nolgthorn posted:

Proof that advertisers are still trying to figure out millennials is that Oreo hasn't put a photo of a black transgender feminist standing on a white cis male on the front of its packaging.

why not two sandwiching him dumby? jfc

this works on a subliminal level because even the most liberal minded really just wants the cis white male int he end

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

thathonkey posted:

social media is seriously the end of humanity holy poo poo

do you know what "stfu" means?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

vine is the downfall of civilization

I substitute teach, and every day, without fail, someone points at my shoes and asks "what are thoooose?"

And i get owned every time.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

No Such Thing posted:

I substitute teach, and every day, without fail, someone points at my shoes and asks "what are thoooose?"

What kind of shoes are they?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

the only good vine is the one where the guy presses down on, like, 20 squeaky ducks at once and they make the most abhorrent sound known to man

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

What kind of shoes are they?

well, i have to dress 'professionally' as well as the fact that i'm on my feet all day and i want something comfortable.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that they're dr. scholls and they're ugly as sin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not saying that this thread is working, but I ate some fast food for the first time in almost two years... and it was TACO BELL!

This thread...

• Locked thread