Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST
Roxette - Dangerous

"She's got what it takes to make ends meet
The eyes of a lover that Hitler heat"

Apparently it's "hit like heat". What does that even mean, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
"Shining hard dicks no more" -> "Shining heart beats no more"
Purple heart (Sabaton)

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Jiru posted:

"Shining hard dicks no more" -> "Shining heart beats no more"
Purple heart (Sabaton)

That's ironic, because that line would appear to be talking about the medal the song is named for.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
The whole song talks about veterans and fallen soldiers. It's actually very serious in tone, it's just that line doesn't seem to sound remotely close to what it should.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Some nights I stay up casting in my bathtub. Some nights I call it a draw.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

"Michael Lenhoff plays the organ, plays it just for you."

I just thought he was a famous organ player, as a kid.

"Magdalena plays the organ, plays it just for you."
Sixty Years On by Elton John

Sareini
Jun 7, 2010

RickVoid posted:

You think that's bad, for years I thought it was "Ride, Spirit of Flame! The kind you find in a second hand song."

It was Prince, it didn't need to make sense.

For years I thought it was "Jazz Berry Parade, The kind you find in a second hand store."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Sareini posted:

For years I thought it was "Jazz Berry Parade, The kind you find in a second hand store."

For some reason I thought it was "red spherical ring, the kind you find in a second hand store." Like, maybe one of those round glass rings or something? Seemed weird, but I'd never bothered to look it up.

• Locked thread