Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Can't flim-flam the Zim-zam 155 34.60%
Can't simmer the Zimmer 89 19.87%
Can't corner the Dorner 119 26.56%
Zimmerman did nothing wrong/Goku 85 18.97%
Total: 253 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

when people tell me they're excited to go to Florida I wonder what its like to exists in our modern world without constant bombardment of the atrocities and fronts to humanity that are constantly happening in the godforsaken hell hole that is Florida

florida owns for vacations if you rent a house in the keys and keep to yourself

it's not like you have to actually interact with psychos

also lmfao "fronts to humanity"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

loquacius posted:

Let's think, what does E/N say about sticking one's dick in crazy

They say the solution is gender reassignment. Having a dick is why you're crazy, therefore if you no longer have a dick all your problems will go away.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
First the telegram then these lewd tweets, does this man know no decency?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Frosted Flake posted:

They say the solution is gender reassignment. Having a dick is why you're crazy, therefore if you no longer have a dick all your problems will go away.

Hmm this actually makes sense! Thanks Flake

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

when people tell me they're excited to go to Florida I wonder what its like to exists in our modern world without constant bombardment of the atrocities and fronts to humanity that are constantly happening in the godforsaken hell hole that is Florida

Florida has quite a few nice areas and beautiful nature...on the coasts. Just stay the hell out of almost anything in north or central FL not named "Orlando" because it's so deep south and filled with hicks they might as well just give the land to Georgia

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bip Roberts posted:

First the telegram then these lewd tweets, does this man know no decency?

bro you are offering fine wine to the dogs

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

katlington posted:

people in the future will think george zimmerman was a sort of mythical everyman whos adventures were fictional cautionary tales. dont pick fights and murder people, dont pull a gun on your wife during an argument, dont broadcast your islamic cuckoldry on twitter, etc. you cant flim flam the zim zam willbe interpreted as meaning something like "you cant fix stupid"

but he always gets away with it so it's not really much of a cautionary tale. like, imagine if Ah Q doesen't get executed but instead just gets made pronvincial governor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Harrower posted:

Zimmerman is so vilified in the media I'm starting to be convinced that he did nothing wrong. The only time the media sticks like glue to a story is when even the shadow of truth that might have been there has evaporated entirely.

honestly i think it's because zimmerman got away with what a lot of people percieved to be murder, then instead of keeping his head down and living the rest of his days without incident he basically decided it was his claim to fame. any kind of coverage of him is going to rile people up and riling people up is good business for the media

• Locked thread