Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

Contrary to popular belief, soy is not an effective zombie deterrent.
Well. Okay then.

I can't stand twitter, I hate Discord with a fiery passion and youtube comments are total cancer and not at all conducive to discussion anyway, so. I guess this is where I hop off the ride.

Toodles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
What's wrong with discord? I haven't really seen much of it.

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

Nothing, I'm just a bitter fuddy duddy and it tans my hide that everyone's jumping ship from literally every other (still perfectly functional) program to use it.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Ah. No, I totally get how you feel. Youngsters and their new technology.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Eh, internet drama. Whatever. Maybe the rest of us can pick up the pieces here and gently caress around with a few of the main games for anyone who is not following the OP to pastures new (FWIW I already have because Dead Aim gon' be a fuckin' hoot)?

I'd rather not see this thread abandoned so soon; we're not even ten years into the series yet. I mean come on guys, we'd only restart (REstart haha shoot me please) things with RE:0. It'll be great fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Eh, internet drama. Whatever. Maybe the rest of us can pick up the pieces here and gently caress around with a few of the main games for anyone who is not following the OP to pastures new (FWIW I already have because Dead Aim gon' be a fuckin' hoot)?

I'd rather not see this thread abandoned so soon; we're not even ten years into the series yet. I mean come on guys, we'd only restart (REstart haha shoot me please) things with RE:0. It'll be great fun!

I'd love to take over. Hell, I'd love to have done an LP like this myself but I've no capturing equipment and I drat sure don't have a witty co-host. There is no Diabetus to my Slowbeef, no Ironicus to my Chip.

Tofu Survivor fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 18, 2017

• Locked thread