Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hi GBS, I know this is more of an E/N thread but I just feel you guys more.

Anyway, I got these two guy friends, total bros. They don't know each other, but I am friends with both and they have a lot in common.
I mean check this poo poo out:

*Both are total gun nuts. Checkin' out their Facebooks: Profile, Banner, and 1st wall photo all guns guns guns.
*Both are rockin some facial hair. Epic beards rolling up in here.
*Dudes are political as poo poo. Both make use of that banner of red white and blue.
*They love hangin out with some bros. When these two ain't straddling a gun in their pictures, they are in some sort of group photo.
*Both dislike women as a people. Yeah, not really cool with this one, but you know people ain't perfect.

So you see, these two would just be perfect for each other, but there is one problem: one is an Oathkeeper and the other is a member of ISIS.

How do I get these two dudes to get past their differences and start going on hot dates together, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
is the non-isis one under 14? just get them within the vicinity of each other

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Man, I really want to see these two gently caress

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Have them bond over something they are both sure to hate, like this thread for example.

Just show them this thread and they will be elbow deep in each others assholes in no time

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Follow up question GBS, got two friends you just want to see gently caress?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Act as a man-in-the-middle go-between, send messages from each to the other substituting "Allah" for "Jesus" and vice-versa, and also switch "the West" and "Obama" and you're p much golden

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
get them either side of a glory hole, some soft music and let nature take its course

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I googled oathkeepers and all I got was some kingdom hearts poo poo, hopefully you can make use of that

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

They're the people who got full-auto rifles and started patrolling Texas because they thought Obama was going to launch a hostile takeover of territory he already controls

Also I think they sent people to Ferguson to walk around with guns and make scary faces at black people

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

mr.capps posted:

Follow up question GBS, got two friends you just want to see gently caress?

geez man i don't even have one friend let alone two

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Cantaloupe posted:

I googled oathkeepers and all I got was some kingdom hearts poo poo, hopefully you can make use of that

https://www.oathkeepers.org/ its like a club or something

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

loquacius posted:

Act as a man-in-the-middle go-between, send messages from each to the other substituting "Allah" for "Jesus" and vice-versa, and also switch "the West" and "Obama" and you're p much golden

i thought of another "man in the middle" way you could get them to sort of have sex

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey mr. craps, whats up? welp, see ya later, mr. craps!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

dad gay. so what posted:

hey mr. craps, whats up? welp, see ya later, mr. craps!

drat you dad gay
drat you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They need a mission together, a sexy mission. Maybe set them up to stalk a darkie that they will ultimately find irresistible, and the sexual tension and personal moral fortitude just builds and builds, while they are both increasingly aroused but reaffirming their racist beliefs, and ultimately bond through those beliefs and have hot, depraved sex, while each is secretly fantasizing about the minority guy.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They need a mission together, a sexy mission. Maybe set them up to stalk a darkie that they will ultimately find irresistible, and the sexual tension and personal moral fortitude just builds and builds, while they are both increasingly aroused but reaffirming their racist beliefs, and ultimately bond through those beliefs and have hot, depraved sex, while each is secretly fantasizing about the minority guy.

"Your mission, gentlemen, is to follow the Old Spice commercial guy through this locker room, sauna, and group shower room. Here are your binoculars; make sure you keep a very close eye on him." Then wink.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i got two friends two that would be great together mr capps and dad gay. so what u flirts

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why are you friends with ISIS people OP?

are you a terrorist?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

e: god dammit, social vegan beat me to it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I like how people scoff at the idea of Americans using their weapons to resist the government a la radical Islamist insurgencies, but then turn around and compare gun owners to radical Islamists in the next breath

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oath keepers are not just gun owners my friend...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
they are terrorists backed by members of our own goverment!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

social vegan posted:

i got two friends two that would be great together mr capps and dad gay. so what u flirts

Shut up!!!

Moridin920 posted:

Why are you friends with ISIS people OP?

are you a terrorist?

Nah, just know a guy with them who is in my World of Darkness campaign

• Locked thread