Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Consider whether it was a good idea for Obama to set the precedent for global drone war, executive "kill lists", extrajudicial killing of US citizens, etc.

That's a high bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pretty sure i had already seen all of those under bush but alright

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

shut the gently caress up nedflanders

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
We already have an active thread about him.

Please close this TIA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't think Obama should get to kill who he wants just because he's black. :shrug:

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Pretty sure he can drone someone if they are a step away from qualifying as literal Hitler.

History will forgive him.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Thanks Obama

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

obama has been a highly efficient imperialist, exporting horror and death across the globe but americans think he just sits in the oo and masturbates all day

it's really quite unfair

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The US is not going to elect trump

now, whether the republicans nominate him...

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
wrap it up sanderailures

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
The Most Gracious and Formidable Herr Trump is liable to do anything he deems imminently necessary for the protection of his people. The only limits imposed here are actually determined by his enemies.

Baba Ganoush fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Dec 9, 2015

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I don't think he is even black I heard at KFC he orders the grilled chicken

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Prav posted:

obama has been a highly efficient imperialist, exporting horror and death across the globe but americans think he just sits in the oo and masturbates all day

it's really quite unfair

yeah he's a really good prrsident, but most people don't realize that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Trump owns gently caress the haters

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless