Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

proof of concept posted:

actually quite a lot of sketches have been cut out

oh sorry, that was suppose to be coming later
http://splitsider.com/2015/11/the-entire-saturday-night-live-library-is-headed-to-seeso-next-year/

e: The problem with removing the music bits is you don't get the david bowie performance where he is a puppet and sings about being a boy

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Elbo posted:

Garth whatever's dark place is garbage, sounds like seeso is actually the worst streaming service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqRpar4PyE
Uhh its pretty loving great and Richard Ayoade does his best work in it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Do they have Parker Lewis can't Lose?

I've gone a decade without thinking about that show

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hopefully we will see that on fox's eventual rival streaming service

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

Alan Smithee posted:

Do they have Parker Lewis can't Lose?

I've gone a decade without thinking about that show

No, they don't, but that was on FOX I think.

There's a scene from Parker Lewis that I've been wanting to see again for decades now, where Parker is sitting in a diner booth talking to the giant Kubiak, after he has turned friendly. Every time the camera switches back to Kubiak, an unseen waitress is serving him a fresh basket of French fries and taking away an empty one.

Somebody upload that to youtube, dammit.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I keep getting "media cannot be played" on every single video I try to watch. what the gently caress??

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lol what happens when you sign up for the beta and you don't get their lovely little trivia question right

edit: i got "what show does the line I'M CRUSHING YOUR HEAD come from?"

edit2: oh wow snuff box is on here i been meaning to watch it

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

It's Kids in the Hall

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

HoAssHo posted:

It's Kids in the Hall

OBVIOUSLY poo poo DICK but i'm WONDERING what happens if you DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Oh, I see. I thought you were in the process of signing up and asking us for the answer before submitting. Definitely worth calling me a poo poo dick for misunderstanding the question though!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The Mighty Boosh is on there too, best to watch at 3 in the morning after taking a bunch of pills

thanks for the link OP consider yourself upvoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Sintax posted:

The Mighty Boosh is on there too, best to watch at 3 in the morning after taking a bunch of pills

thanks for the link OP consider yourself upvoted

this is all i ever wanted in life

• Locked thread