Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Chinatown posted:

id rather live in a country where i have the chance to be riddled with bullets from some retard conservative or sleeper terrorist cell than to have to live in a country where they all cheer for a bunch of bitch-made fairies that act like they are about to die from getting knocked over while trying to kick a large ball on soft grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

:agreed:

I'd rather live my whole life saddled with unbearable debt and then die early of a treatable condition and have my kids go hungry than go to a soccer game.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I'd argue against that but I have to leave for some random rally downtown and I still have to prepare some molotov cocktails.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

MrWillsauce posted:

:agreed:

I'd rather live my whole life saddled with unbearable debt and then die early of a treatable condition and have my kids go hungry than go to a soccer game.

Jokes on you you will end up going to your kids soccer game

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

rejutka posted:

Any way, man the American goons are reactionary sad sacks. Imagine being them fat fucks. Let's hang out and slang. I'll start:

BIFFO: Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly. You know that jowly sweaty oval office? In Ireland, is from Offaly. We had a Taoiseach from there (Taoiseach = leader). What you got?

We have a Taoiseach as well, that nice Mrs Doyle runs it and there are lovely little cakes and cream buns.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
my male american tits ache for euro cocks glistening in fast food oils

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
chav nicked me mobile

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it is true that europe is better in every way, but at least america has more guns, and that is what truly mattera

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
You Americans just suck at soccer, that's why you have this tiny penis complex that creates your military system.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Americans ITT? That is colonialism you hypocrites get out get out we are independent WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
I think the rest of the world is finally starting to get as angry as America. HATE!!!

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Strategic Tea posted:

Americans ITT? That is colonialism you hypocrites get out get out we are independent WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT

Yes, we as the people declare this thread only for non-US Americans.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
And yes: Puerto Ricans are not allowed either

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Volume posted:

Legit wondering if other first world nations have the military worship that America has.

yeah but our love is for honor and fighting élan, rather than pansy industrial capacity or sissy gay robotic microchip fighters like america

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Serious question, is the Iraq war still viewed as one of those really good ideas?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
In Europe? Y we loved it then and we love the effects of it now

thumbs up all around gj america

Your friend Europe

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Anorexic Robot posted:

Jokes on you you will end up going to your kids soccer game

Nah, America's infant mortality rate came through for me.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Here's my impression of a European goon.

"Bork bork! Hock heck!"

*puts on wooden shoes*

CLOP CLOP

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Omi-Polari posted:

"Bork bork! Hock heck!"

*puts on wooden shoes*

CLOP CLOP

yeah it owns

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Omi-Polari posted:

"Bork bork! Hock heck!"

*puts on wooden shoes*

CLOP CLOP

*doesn't get shot*

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
One day america will grow weary of all the belly aching coming from abroad and will wipe the slate clean with nuclear fire, rid the world of all the dirty foreigners and their moon languages. Soon.

• Locked thread