Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
LSOH is correct

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

nice. disembodied penis really gave it away though.

i suppose it's my turn

Meet the fockers?

Edit:

Yeah.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

Sex & Nudity
Sex & Nudity: 1/10 There's a towel-clad girl in a pirate camp, but nothing explicitly shown, can only see her back. A woman is shown inside a camp of Vietnamese soldiers. She is shown alone in a room with a soldier, kissing him. Cleavage, but NO nudity, and sex is clearly implied. Vietnamese prostitute is a distraction in the enemy camp. ______ is stripped naked and tortured by being lowered into a pit. Non-sexual, but his buttocks are visible.

Violence & Gore: 6/10 This movie has a bad reputation for this but most scenes of violence are just your basic war movie stuff ie soldiers & combatants shooting at each other during battles, firefights, ambushes etc, nothing disturbing or extreme. Blood levels are very low despite a high body count. The tone is more like a cartoon or comic book war movie, than a gritty, realistically violent film. Lots of soldiers are killed throughout with bullet holes being briefly seen, some of them bloody. Some blood spray is also seen.

A person is killed by machine gun fire, and the pool of water turns partially red with blood.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Apocalypse Now?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

quote:

Sex & Nudity

Jim, intoxicated from whiskey, takes down his pants exposing his rear end, slaps and wiggles it, taunting Gord, after he says "gently caress you" to Jim.

In two scenes Betty is whacked on the shins with a cane until she reaches orgasm.

Betty begins to take a Gord's pants off in order to perform oral sex (it happens a couple of times); once he acquiesces, and another time he refuses.

A horse starts to get an erection and we clearly see his penis a man then runs over to the horse and starts to masturbate it, rubbing its now fully erect penis, the horse makes a noise indicating it is ejaculating.

Two horses mate a horse with a clearly visible erect penis mounts a willing female the male then trusts and hump vigorously.

A man sees an elephant with an erect penis and starts to masturbate it the elephant then ejaculates with a huge jet of semen.

Violence & Gore

Gord puts a gun in his mouth because nothing he tries to do works out right. A man tells him to keep trying, and if it still doesn't work, "blow your loving brains out."

A pregnant woman goes into labor and Gord delivers the baby; the woman screams feverishly, the baby is delivered when Gord pulls on it; he falls back holding the baby, while the baby is still attached to the umbilical cord which is attached to the mother. Gord bites the umbilical cord and swings the baby around by the end of the umbilical cord still attached to the baby, spraying everyone and everything with blood until the baby begins to cry.

Darren falls from Gord's skateboard and screams in agony when he breaks his leg; we see his torn pants and a very bloody, exposed bone; Gord proceeds to (literally) lick the wound.

A dead deer is shown lying on the side of a road. Gord takes a knife and opens the deer's abdomen from which bloody intestines pour out onto the road. We then see Gord wearing the deer's bloody carcass while dancing around, and he is promptly hit by a semi-truck which sends him skidding along the road.

Betty is a sadomasochist in a wheelchair who gets sexual enjoyment out of being hit in the shins with a bamboo cane. She can be heard moaning and groaning (having an orgasm). Gord accidentally hits her in the face with the cane and she screams in pain.

Andy is repeatedly injured by running into the side of a car (leaving a bloody head and face), being beaned in the mouth with a baseball (leaving a very bloody mouth and a handful of teeth), being hit in the head with a drinking glass, and running onto an airport tarmac and into a plane's propeller (this happens offscreen, but a crowd of people are sprayed with blood).

In a cartoon piece the jaw of a centaur (he's half zebra, half human) is torn off and he lays on the ground bleeding; then he's tied to the bumper of a car and dragged around while his exposed upper jaw is dragged on the pavement and while the exposed teeth are being filed on the cement.

Graphic footage of a surgery is shown on a television briefly. It shows doctors moving intestines around and speaking of removing a tumor.

Profanity

69 fucks, 12 shits, 13 mild profanities, 18 sexual references, and a lot of abusive name calling.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

Jim is seen drinking Wild Turkey whiskey.

Gord smokes cigarettes in one scene.

Frightening/Intense Scenes

The hospital scene is very disturbing, especially when .

There are many disturbing gross-out scenes throughout the film.

36/50 - Recommended for 17+, but if you value your sanity, you won't watch it at all.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

rambo 2

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

freddy got fingered

I haven't seen or thought about that movie in over a decade

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

proof of concept posted:

freddy got fingered

I haven't seen or thought about that movie in over a decade

How tom green got drew barrymore to marry him boggles my mind

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I was hoping the parental guide for this movie would be 200 pages long and hilarious, but I guess whoever wrote it just gave up on this one...

quote:

Sex & Nudity
Alot of nudity in this movie, very graphic full frontal female nudity

A woman has a very large spider sewn into her vagina, this scene is EXTREMELY horribal and disturbing to sit trough

Violence & Gore
Loads of extreme and disturbing violence, including disembowelment, dismemberment, cannibalism, and just about every violent thing you could think of.

A spider is sewn into a woman vagina

There are extreme amounts of vomit, including a decapitated head that has the brains removed, and the head is turned into a mug to vomit in and drink, very gross and nasty

MPAA Rating: NC-17 for: extreme perverse graphic horror violence, gore and sexual references. Explicit sexual nudity and sexual violence and extreme elicit language.

Like the first time in the series this film is beyond repulsive it borders on mental illness I could only watch about 30 minutes of the film before passing out, it must be stressed on how graphic and abhorrent this series is.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

quote:

Sex & Nudity
10/10

A couple have sex in slow-motion black and white, moaning is not audible. Legs and shoulders up are mainly shown, but there is a close-up shot of genital penetration for about 5 seconds. Eventually they climax.

A nude woman straddles her husband as they thrust in a scene before he chooses to stop, causing her to run outside. She masturbates, gasping heavily (full-frontal nudity shown in close-up). Then her husband (or an illusion) crawls on top of her and they continue.

A woman stimulates a man's penis which is clearly visible as is the ejaculation, Please see Violence/Gore section

A woman to her vulva, then to her clitoris, both which are depicted clearly, Please see Violence/Gore section

Two scenes of mostly clothed sex (one shows the man's buttocks). A man and woman playfully roughhouse, not too drawn-out.

Violence & Gore

10/10

A woman cuts her own clitoris off. Blood briefly runs out of the wound before the scene cuts.

A man's testicles are crushed partly offscreen while he remains unconscious. He is then masturbated, ejaculating blood (briefly seen in close up). A hole is then drilled into his leg and a metal rod with weight is inserted. After awaking, he winces as he drags himself away.

A bloody dead newborn fawn is stuck to a deer's back for some seconds. A fox eats at his own guts, then stops and talks to a man.

An infant falls and hits the ground. Nothing heard, a bit of blood is briefly seen from a distance. A woman is strangled bloodlessly for about 10 seconds. A man (or an illusion of one) slaps a woman twice upon her request before a sex scene ensues.

Profanity
3/10

"gently caress" is used once. "Bastard" is said a couple times.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
2/10

A man is briefly drinking a small amount of red wine from glass. Talk of prescription medication. Pills are seen, but not taken.

10/10

Certain scenes in the "Violence" section could easily qualify as frightening or intense. The subject matter is fairly unsettling.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Antichrist

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
yep, it's an easy one if you've seen the film, its all pretty memorable

i was interested to see what they wrote though, i like the little scores out of ten

not enough profanity: 3/10

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

monkey posted:

I was hoping the parental guide for this movie would be 200 pages long and hilarious, but I guess whoever wrote it just gave up on this one...

I don't know what movie this is because :stonk:, but I love the thought that someone watched it for 30 minutes and then it rendered them unconscious.

Yeah.

These concerned parents know A LOT about this movie:

quote:

Sex & Nudity
It is explained that a young girl started masturbating when she was 2 years old, and includes a shot of a young girl from the neck up looking down, implying that she is masturbating.

Two 6 year old girls are seen entering a bathroom and lowering their panties. They then proceed to grind their crotches into the wet bathroom floor. There is no nudity, but both are shown to be enjoying it. In the uncut version, you can see their partially obscured pubic area as they take off their panties, but it's for less than a second. In the Greek blu ray version, this scene goes on for much longer and shows the two girls having an orgasm from the act, they are interrupted by their mother.

A 14 year old girl is shown losing her virginity by the hands of an 18 year old. Although the scene is short explicit shots of penetration are shown, and there is moaning.

In the Greek blu ray a 9 year old girl is shown sitting in her fathers lap and grinding, he pushes her off after a few seconds, but the whole scene has a comedic tone to it.

Two 16 year old girls have a competition to see who can have sex with the most men in the duration of a train ride. Two shots show men from behind thrusting, no nudity.

A teenage girl enthusiastically gives a man a blowjob and spits out the semen. There are several shots of his genitals visibly in her mouth. The Director's Cut version is much more hardcore, with semen spurting out of the penis. Close-up shots of erect penises and the outside and inside of a woman's vulva.

A man performs cunnilingus on a woman.

The Australian version mostly contains a constant flow of close of shots of men's penises comprising of all types of men, of different sizes, erections, and skin tone.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Volume posted:

Some intense scenes involving witch craft, execution, fires, child abduction, the afterlife, and a scene where the cat is killed (but comes back to life).

A Halloween party for adults is shown. Many of the characters are drunk. They are seen literally stumbling out of the place at dawn, giggling and slurring their words.

A teenage boy asks another teenage boy, Max, for a "butt", obviously referring to cigarettes. Max says he doesn't smoke and gets made fun of for it.

6 uses of "drat", 4 uses of "hell", 6 uses of "God", plus 9 uses of "virgin" and 2 uses of "yabos" (used during a discussion of a teen girl's breasts).

Several insults including "trollop", "broad", "wench", "oinker", "moron" and "jerk-face".

Easy. Hocus Pocus.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

tuyop posted:

I don't know what movie this is because :stonk:, but I love the thought that someone watched it for 30 minutes and then it rendered them unconscious.

To be fair, I had to turn it off after about 30 minutes as well. It makes Antichrist look like a romantic comedy.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Wizard Master posted:

and running onto an airport tarmac and into a plane's propeller (this happens offscreen, but a crowd of people are sprayed with blood).
Twilight Zone movie?

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
My favorite part of this challenge is copying all the text and googling the answer, keep em coming!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

tuyop posted:

Yeah.

These concerned parents know A LOT about this movie:

Mindwalk?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Absolute Lithops posted:

Twilight Zone movie?

:lol:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Sex & Nudity

During a scene when ____ and a woman discuss her pregnancy she is topless throughout.

There is a sequence where an order of Nun's strip, they appear in several other scenes completely naked in the background.

A woman with the plague is seen naked.

In a dream sequence a Nun makes love to ____ whom she fantasises is Jesus.

There are also various other bit of nudity and sexual conduct including implied masturbation and rape along with the mostly implied giving and recieving of enemas.

Violence & Gore

Victims of the plague are seen in close-up, several victims of the plague are seen being dumped into a large pit containing 100's more plague victims.

Wasp's are placed in jar's and then stuck onto a sick naked womans body as a 'cure'.

There are shots of mouldy skeletons including a close-up of a skull containing lots of maggots.

A man dressed as a crow is let free from a cage and then shot dead as sport by the King.

There are various scenes of women whipping themselves.

A woman self mutilates by digging her crucifix into the palm of her hand.

There are brief shots of Christ's crucifixion as large nails are hammered into his palms.

There are shots of Christ crucified with various wonds and a crown of thorns on his head.

There are shots of a woman after she has hanged herself.

There are scenes of torture including ____ having a needle pierce his tongue and prolonged scenes of him having his legs broken by ____ using wooden wedges.

There are scenes of Nun's forcibly recieving enemas.

As ____ crawls across a wooden platform with his broken bloodied legs ____ kicks his feet so he will move faster.

____ is tied to a wooden stake which is then set on fire, there is a long sequence as he burns to death as the film keeps comming back to him in various states of him being burnt.

There are shots of slaves bloodied feet.

Profanity

Infrequent use of strong profanity.

Character's are heard to discuss torture, religous and sexual acts in graphic detail.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

None.

There are several graphic sequences involing the medieval torture of character's and someone is burned at the stake.

While the film is disturbing and intense it's not scary or frightening in a traditional sense.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

This game is kinda pointless.

I mean I read that and knew for sure that I had not seen that movie, but if you asked had I seen "The Devils (1971)" then I would not be sure, cause I've seen a lot of movies and that's a pretty generic title.

So really, it's easier to recognise a movie from these descriptions than it is from the movie title.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe
Well, it was a tossup between this and "hey look at these ridiculous parental guides for innocuous movies" consider:

quote:

Sex & Nudity
2/10 A man and woman kiss A woman is shown wearing clothing that reveals cleavage for a large section of the movie. Several references to dinosaurs mating, with some hand gestures implying sex.
Violence & Gore
8/10 A pig is attacked by a dinosaur. This is very quick and the eating of the pig off screen. A man is grabbed by a dinosaur, he is then eaten and we briefly see him in the dinosaurs mouth with some blood, he is also heard screaming. A man is eaten by a dinosaur, he is sitting down and the dinosaur bites his entire torso and lifts him up. The bloody mouth of the dinosaur is seen later. A section of dinosaur flesh is shown with muscle detail and some blood. Blood drips from a tree onto a mans hand. A man is picked up by a dinosaur, he is obviously being crushed in its hand and we hear him screaming. He is thrown on the ground and then stepped on. Several men are hit and thrown by a dinosaur. A dinosaur picks up a man in his jaws and starts thrashing him around. The shot is then hidden by tree foliage, blood splatters through the leaves and you can hear him screaming. A man is seen being dragged away by other men with bloody wounds on his leg and head. A man is seen eaten by a dinosaur. A dinosaur fights another dinosaur, one has its leg badly cut with some blood and then has its head bitten. A dinosaur picks up a vehicle containing two children and violent smashes it against the ground several times. A boy picks up a helmet with a blood covered hole in it. He then comes across a wrecked vehicle implying that the driver was killed and eaten. Several dead or severely injured dinosaurs are shown. Some close up shots are shown of the injuries inflicted on them with some blood present. A man shoots a chain gun at a dinosaur. A helicopter is hit by many dinosaurs. One dinosaur goes through the window and stabs a man with some blood shown. A man is thrown out of the helicopter and grabbed by a dinosaur. The helicopter crashes with an explosion. Many people are attacked by dinosaurs. Some are picked up and thrown around, others are bitten and gabbed. Most of this is shown very quickly. Many people are shown afterwards with small cuts and bruises. A woman is picked up by a dinosaur and dropped into water. The dinosaur then dives in after her, picks her up and drags her through the water violently. The dinosaur is then attacked by another dinosaur while holding the woman. The woman is briefly seen within the larger dinosaurs mouth as the dinosaur holding her is eaten. This is a rather violent scene. A dinosaur is shot at by many people. Several men are attacked by dinosaurs. These attacks are quite often shown from the victims point of view as they are wearing cameras. Some blood is shown on the cameras during the attacks. A man is seen being dragged away by a dinosaur from his point of view while screaming. This is a rather intense scene. We see footage of these deaths and attacks on a screen in the background of the next scene. A dinosaur is blown up and a man is thrown back by the explosion. A mans blood covered hand is hit against a window. A man is attacked by a dinosaur and dragged out of vehicle and eaten. This is shown with the final blow shown from a distance. A dinosaur is electrocuted. A dinosaur bites a mans hand. This is fully shown. The dinosaur then jumps onto the man and he is heard screaming as the dinosaur kills him. Blood is show splattering on a nearby window. A dinosaur hits another dinosaur into a wall. Several dinosaurs fight, jumping on each other, biting and scratching each other. A dinosaur is thrown into a building and then explodes into flames. A dinosaur is bitten by another dinosaur and is killed and then thrown away. Two dinosaurs fight each other destroying several buildings and blood is shown on them from their wounds. A dinosaur bites another dinosaur and drags it under water.

Like, I think that's kind of funny, especially the ratings. Like, how is this dinosaur movie for children only two points below antichrist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

tuyop posted:

Well, it was a tossup between this and "hey look at these ridiculous parental guides for innocuous movies" consider:

Like, I think that's kind of funny, especially the ratings. Like, how is this dinosaur movie for children only two points below antichrist?

Maybe because the Antichrist made the dinosaurs to test our faith?

Also what did the spider-vag movie turn out to be?

• Locked thread