Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it is the eighth day and i'm being levtured by a man about auctions. we are doing a livestock auctio every month. six months ago i lived in sydney, i was an unpaid intern, unappreciatred a commodity. my spirit ghuide ariel said go to the coutnry. hesaid raise animals. your life is now in living things. babty goats, chickens, cows, donkeys,you iwl raise animals, they will love you. i promise. i promise thatwill be a life, areal life not just an existence. now i'm a famrer. baby birds everywhere and i feel fulfiled. smokingw eed every day, doing peyote, salvia but i also have a fulltime job. i have been blessed. ariel said do this and your life will be in tune with the plan. you will be reward.ed. who knows how g-d works? does nhe appear as ariel sharon in austrlaian dreams? who knows. i see g-d in eerything around me.

hanukkah is just a litle holiday, it's just an instlament in our long and troybled history. beautiful thiugh. festival of lights. all these rituals that mstnt be lost, tjhey arebeautiful and never let anybody tell you they're not. never let them tell you thabt jews aren't beautiful just cbecause of the actions of israel,. israel isn't te jewish people. modenr israel i just a fad, we're just clinging to a parch of dirt with histroy but in the end it doesn't matter. it'll just be a few seocnds of history in the light of the universe. neverthless we're here now and we're jews/ and that's a beautiful thing to be. light your cnadles and be happy. we'veseen miracles. (eighth night is proba bly tomorrow fo rmost of you but austrlaia)

shalom

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
✡first post✡

shalom

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i see g-d in every animal. we're all blesed, every little life. there's a spectrum of intelligent but ever ysoul is the same. it's made of the same material and has erqual value. its not the DIVINE PURPOSE of an animal ot be eaten but also it's not a sin. its' not against the laws. animals get eaten, it doesnt make it their purpose, their existences are deeper than that. it's like saying the purpose ofa human is to get cancer - it's absolutely not but millions do regarldess, but their lives have meaning beyond that and it'sm just a detail. it's all in the gorgeous alien plan.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beyond the eating, the cancer, the death form a thousand littel possibilites, existence goes on and purpose continues

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beautiflu ariel misses his animals but he can live through me.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
first they came for avshalom, and I did not speak up because im not nearly high enough

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Happy Hanukkah!!

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Happy Hanukkah Avs. May Ariel bless you little quails and your Vanyas snooze happily.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
My one wish for hanukkah is a free palestine.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Happy hanukkah Arik.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Do they even have Hanukkah in Hell?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Netanyahu announced his intention to seriously revamp pet bite laws, which he says are too harsh and lacking in compassion, after his dog was put into quarantine for biting two government members at a Hannukah party badly enough to send them to the hospital

can't make this poo poo up people

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Ariel Sharon. Dead or Canadian?

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Israel is bad and communism is good

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Swan Oat posted:

Israel is bad and communism is good

channukah is best

rugalachs are tasty

gelt for everyone who plays dreidel with me

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Main Paineframe posted:

Netanyahu announced his intention to seriously revamp pet bite laws, which he says are too harsh and lacking in compassion, after his dog was put into quarantine for biting two government members at a Hannukah party badly enough to send them to the hospital

He's a sociopath.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

drilldo squirt posted:

He's a sociopath.

hes an adorable old man who anybody would want at their channukah bash!!!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

XMNN posted:

Do they even have Hanukkah in Hell?

Its always Hanukka in Hell.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
That is some shameful google translating Marx.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Happy Hanukkah & hope for peace in the middle east.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Happy Hanukkah, forum poster Avshalom! :)

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This is the most uplifting thread in D&D, thanks. :unsmith:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Avshalom posted:

beautiflu ariel misses his animals but he can live through me.

I love you so much.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

That is some shameful google translating Marx.

You don't know me !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Main Paineframe posted:

That's 10 days of quarantine. Ten whole days.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Dec 14, 2015

• Locked thread