Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Smythe posted:

heres a little lifehack put some lays i an othewise boring sandwich to power that bitch up
oh christ i am getting flashbacks to this literally being taught to us in life skills class. the one where we learned to make lovely resumes and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Alereon posted:

oh christ i am getting flashbacks to this literally being taught to us in life skills class. the one where we learned to make lovely resumes and stuff

wtf?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Smythe posted:

heres a little lifehack put some lays i an othewise boring sandwich to power that bitch up

doing this owns

pram
Jun 10, 2001
at my school home economics was where they put retards who didnt qualify for the other electives :grin:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

this is a pro tip

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Smythe posted:

Smythe – both a leader and a visionary

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Smythe posted:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
To the OP: I agree with your initial premise; that finding oneself limited to that of a safeway could be construed a Food Emergency.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i learned to put chips in sandwiches

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pram posted:

i learned to put chips in sandwiches

I prefer my chips in computers

pram
Jun 10, 2001
haha same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
are there chips in my computer? idk i have never looked inside it. i dont think i can without breaking it, idk

• Locked thread