Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I know what you're probably thinking, "what if they're a muslim? they could be a muslim". you're right! but muslim extremists won't ask "what religion are you", since they usually won't just settle for you being a muslim, they'll want you to be a particular type of muslim, so they'll ask something specific like "how do you pray", or "what is the name of your imam".

I say this with confidence because it has actually happened.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/africa/kenya-university-attack/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Beef Turret posted:

Distraught parent: What is happening to our society? It's so tragic that people have to die pointlessly. :(
Me, laughingly: Yeah, it's so tragic to die quick and painless instead of languishing in serfdom to the corporations for 50 odd years like everyone else. And just in time to witness the disintegration of the global capitalist system + holocene mass extinction event that will turn the Earth to a gayer version of Mad Max. :downsbravo: Stupid loving normies.

sorry youre still indistinguishable from actual D&D posters. keep going

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

For real this thread is pretty :smith:. America has a problem.

guns make the world go round.

god bless america.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/orange-chapman-evacuating-armed-man-possible-alert-students-362569221.html
welp.

• Locked thread