Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why do YOU continue to watch Monday Night RAW?
This poll is closed.
I enjoy the storytelling 14 3.60%
I enjoy the athleticism 18 4.63%
I enjoy standing up for WWE 9 2.31%
I enjoy tater tots 37 9.51%
I enjoy magic beans 26 6.68%
I enjoy succatash 19 4.88%
I enjoy having something to flip to between plays on Monday Night Football 17 4.37%
I enjoy having something to flip to during commercials on NCIS 7 1.80%
I enjoy Foochs' attempts at optimism 42 10.80%
I enjoy FartBlood's attempts at erotica 17 4.37%
I enjoy hatewatching 58 14.91%
I hate enjoywatching 27 6.94%
I enjoy waiting for the off-chance that MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR will appear 51 13.11%
I enjoy passing the time until Lucha Underground Season 2 kicks off 47 12.08%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dr. rear end posted:

you mean like a guy who closes out shows to raucous cheers and applause, even in smarky cities like Boston and Philadelphia? gee, when will that ever happen

After a painful year plus of powering through boos and indifferent silence and terrible ratings by by god, they did it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

StarkRavingMad posted:

After a painful year plus of powering through boos and indifferent silence and terrible ratings by by god, they did it!

What does that matter at all if he's now being cheered? oh no now the crowd likes him, what a nightmare!

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

OldTennisCourt posted:

What does that matter at all if he's now being cheered? oh no now the crowd likes him, what a nightmare!

"B---b---b--but I don't like him."

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Evil Badman posted:

You will learn to love him. You must !!!

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

nobody who has ever been booed in spite of his alignment or had a match go over poorly has ever gotten audience approval afterwards, which is why Rocky Maivia is just some former jobber who owns a fried chicken joint in Tallahassee

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Yeah man that Stone Cold kid never got the rub he deserved, same with that Rocky.

This is a great example because the crowds either were indifferent, or outright hated them for months and that didn't stop them from still trying to push them. Why won't they stop cramming The Rock down our throats?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Evil Badman posted:

I don't. Is that not OK to have personal taste?

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

it's the incessant whining that people have an issue with, bruh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Push the middle eastern mustache guy in NXT

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
They're not going to be able to have him punch Vince and HHH every night, but this is a good step forward. He's not their Cena replacement, but having a guy that can slot in on the Orton/Luger level is fine.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OldTennisCourt posted:

I'm sure it will be all roses from here on out! As I've said many times now, I am totally agreeing with you because you have completely convinced me over the internet that Roman Reigns is a great wrestler who is loved by all! The crowds totally won't turn on him in like a week, I'm sure!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dr. rear end posted:

I make a post maybe two a week. poo poo never stops man.

For real though, I just don't really care for the character or in ring stuff. I don't want to argue with my fellow fans about it. I still love most of the mid card. Roman just ain't my cup.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

I'm sure it will be all roses from here on out! As I've said many times now, I am totally agreeing with you because you have completely convinced me over the internet that Roman Reigns is a great wrestler who is loved by all! The crowds totally won't turn on him in like a week, I'm sure!

you really can't handle everyone dismantling every argument you've put forth to try to justify your irrational rage, huh

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dr. rear end posted:

you really can't handle everyone dismantling every argument you've put forth to try to justify your irrational rage, huh

I have no idea what you're talking about, I've given in. Roman is the best.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

he looks good with that belt

also, he looks good

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
this "argument" has reached the terminally stupid stage please lock this thread

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

StarkRavingMad posted:

look dude, if the crowd was booing the poo poo out of him I'd be on your side here, but the crowd was cheering it's rear end off. A PHILLY CROWD. You can keep saying that the mere sight of Vince caused the crowd to become so enraptured they would cheer for anything but that doesn't change the fact that Roman put on a good match, got the title and the crowd loved it. Neither of us know if that'll change next week, but considering that they were in a town where people were expecting total boos at every moment Roman was in the ring I think he's going to probably be fine.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OldTennisCourt posted:

look dude, if the crowd was booing the poo poo out of him I'd be on your side here, but the crowd was cheering it's rear end off. A PHILLY CROWD. You can keep saying that the mere sight of Vince caused the crowd to become so enraptured they would cheer for anything but that doesn't change the fact that Roman put on a good match, got the title and the crowd loved it. Neither of us know if that'll change next week, but considering that they were in a town where people were expecting total boos at every moment Roman was in the ring I think he's going to probably be fine.

Yes, you've won. Roman got cheered by A PHILLY CROWD, he is the greatest and I love him forever. But keep arguing with me even though I've given in! It's great! Say the same thing eight more times! I want to soak in how great Roman Reigns is.

I still miss KANE though. Am I allowed that much?

(edit): keep in mind I do not want Kane to unseat Roman Reigns nor disturb him in any way.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 15, 2015

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Look, StarkRavingMad, I think Roman Reigns sucks as much as the next guy, but trying to have this argument at this point is dumb. All you're going to get is all of the Foochy posters whining incessantly about how your incessant whining is obnoxious. The result is just obnoxious all around. Instead, let's just leave it at this and instead talk about some of the cool things that happened on Raw, like when Vince kicked Roman in the dick. People getting kicked/punched in the dick is something we can all enjoy!!!

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

you actually said that Roman only got cheered because WWE's audience dropped by half in the past calendar year lmfao

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

Look, StarkRavingMad, I think Roman Reigns sucks as much as the next guy, but trying to have this argument at this point is dumb. All you're going to get is all of the Foochy posters whining incessantly about how your incessant whining is obnoxious. The result is just obnoxious all around. Instead, let's just leave it at this and instead talk about some of the cool things that happened on Raw, like when Vince kicked Roman in the dick. People getting kicked/punched in the dick is something we can all enjoy!!!

This man knows how to enjoy wrestling.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

DeepDickPizza posted:

Agreed. Dick kicking unites us all.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dr. rear end posted:

You say this like people don't whine about literally everything else.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I was watching the finale for Fargo, what did I miss in the main event guys

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Roman Reigns posted:

vince mcmahon invented a brainwashing device and now we all love roman reigns

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Corporate Kane posted:

vince mcmahon invented a brainwashing device and now we all love roman reigns

Join ussssssssss..... :cthulhu:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Roman Reigns posted:

A television show less good than Fargo.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm very glad that the future, Roman Reigns, is champion instead of any other stupid loser baby on the main roster. Roman Reigns is better than Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Cesaro and

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

mr. roman in the reigns

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Guys, I saw the future tonight. I saw a Heath Slater vs Fandango match and I think we have our WM 32 main event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Heath Slater vs Fandango in a "Loser Has to Remind Vince How Much He Pays Them a Year to do gently caress All" inside the ring match.

• Locked thread