Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Reply > Snipe thread > Submit post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

gently caress your standards

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

also where is this calendar?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

also where is this calendar?

I think it got removed because it was a security hole for some reason.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Bitter Mushroom posted:

my tip is to read reddit, where there are none of these things and also the best posts rise to the top. If that was the case on SA, you would only be reading my posts, this can be simulated by putting every poster except me on ignore.

I prefer to read every post chronologically and rank them along with their authors in my head. More efficient, nothing is lost or overlooked, and I don't have some internet hivemind affecting how I consume content.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

final2percent posted:

I prefer to read every post chronologically and rank them along with their authors in my head. More efficient, nothing is lost or overlooked, and I don't have some internet hivemind affecting how I consume content.

well you should know by now that I am an A+ poster (:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

adblock the avatar you clown

Adblock flashing avs, is what I do, down in the ghettooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv5fn1KEmbI

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'd have shattered my brainpan with a ballpeen hammer a long while ago if I didn't turn off sigs.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hey nooner can I ask you a question?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
gently caress you op, your preferences suck. What a loser. Like, with those options you cant tell if so.eone has a great avatar/post combo or posts coolfish. gently caress off.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Nathilus posted:

gently caress you op, your preferences suck. What a loser. Like, with those options you cant tell if so.eone has a great avatar/post combo or posts coolfish. gently caress off.

Avatar/post combos are only worthwhile if the username is also a factor, in which case I pick up on the potential triple play and will check user profiles to confirm avatar relevancy.

I have all smiley codes memorized and choose which ones to envision as is appropriate. I rarely envision coolfish, as I find the text to be more amusing than its associated image.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

final2percent posted:

Avatar/post combos are only worthwhile if the username is also a factor, in which case I pick up on the potential triple play and will check user profiles to confirm avatar relevancy.

I have all smiley codes memorized and choose which ones to envision as is appropriate. I rarely envision coolfish, as I find the text to be more amusing than its associated image.

OMG please just die. So uncool. I have to go I feel really embarrassed to be seen posting with you.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

coolfish isn't even animated

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ratjaculation posted:

Hey nooner can I ask you a question?

shoot buddy :cool:

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
There's a lot of popular posters in this thread(good job OP), so I'm just gonna even things out a bit...

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Nooner posted:

shoot buddy :cool:

i already asked you one haha lol :owned:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you tricked me!!!! :cripes:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Nooner posted:

you tricked me!!!! :cripes:

oh no. im sory, here
http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/12315415417603331496

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
thank you for the heartfelt apology my friend it is water under the bridge!

• Locked thread