Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
why dont we d-d-do it in the road

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Congratulations on your wedding, op

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I once drove by a wedding ceremony and yelled "gently caress YOU" as loud as I could and the whole audience turned in unison :hellyeah:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I once drove by a wedding ceremony and yelled "gently caress YOU" as loud as I could and the whole audience turned in unison :hellyeah:

are you a sociopath?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

dad gay. so what posted:

are you a sociopath?

No, a teenager :d:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
People who feel the need to give 'the finger' in photos should be punched in the face.

Except for Johnny Cash.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No, a teenager :d:

that's a yes then

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What kind of loving freak doesn't wear a tuxedo to his own wedding?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

yeah. What is his name, OP?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I hope a car marries them to the pavement.

CatfishClyde
Jul 22, 2001
Orange Rhyming Dictionary
oh but when BLM does it its cool

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Thanks for posting a headline and photograph from the onion, OP.

I'm definitely cucking you now

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Would both

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

or shave, the parents have got to love that

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Applewhite posted:

Steampunk enthusiasts
Juggalos
Assorted Goonie Fuckery

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a single bullet at that moment could help at least 1 of them out by giving them even more of the attention they crave

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
his suit coat which is an untailored off-the-rack piece of trash that he didnt have the sense of style or confidence to match with a vest or tie of any contrast whatsoever
look at how it pulls and bunches up just from him lifting his arm -thats a suit coat you dont even bother to try on let alone get married in
he was no doubt blown away by how "good" it looks by it being the first thing hes worn in years to really mask his lack of shoulders though it obviously doesnt hide his lack of biceps when it pulls tight like that

no cuff links so he obviously doesnt own any

i can barely see any of the watch but the side looks dark and im gonna take a shot in the dark that its a $30 of the Timex Explorer series

his telltale cheeks bulge out past his jawline giving away his pudgy body and his 5 o'clock shadow is the only thing that can save his face from being completely uninteresting and devoid of masculinity

she has gone with a dress that is both revealing yet reveals nothing about her probably unflattering tits
there is not a square millimeter of her face that isnt painted but her earrings look cheap and she is apparently wearing inch-long press-on fingernails from Hooker Depot in magenta or hot pink

but it is all a ruse as yet another disguise and false identity of my nemesis, mr james moriarty, and i, sperglock holmes, will not rest until he is defeated

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary posted:

his suit coat which is an untailored off-the-rack piece of trash that he didnt have the sense of style or confidence to match with a vest or tie of any contrast whatsoever
look at how it pulls and bunches up just from him lifting his arm -thats a suit coat you dont even bother to try on let alone get married in
he was no doubt blown away by how "good" it looks by it being the first thing hes worn in years to really mask his lack of shoulders though it obviously doesnt hide his lack of biceps when it pulls tight like that

no cuff links so he obviously doesnt own any

i can barely see any of the watch but the side looks dark and im gonna take a shot in the dark that its a $30 of the Timex Explorer series

his telltale cheeks bulge out past his jawline giving away his pudgy body and his 5 o'clock shadow is the only thing that can save his face from being completely uninteresting and devoid of masculinity

she has gone with a dress that is both revealing yet reveals nothing about her probably unflattering tits
there is not a square millimeter of her face that isnt painted but her earrings look cheap and she is apparently wearing inch-long press-on fingernails from Hooker Depot in magenta or hot pink

but it is all a ruse as yet another disguise and false identity of my nemesis, mr james moriarty, and i, sperglock holmes, will not rest until he is defeated

It's a stock photo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

circ dick soleil posted:

It's a stock photo.
he chooses to hide in plain sight when it's part of a larger deception; do not be fooled!

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

PM me when its douchebags loving in the middle of the road

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ghostter posted:

Would both

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Hell yeah it's a stock photo. It's a lock stock and two smoking barrels photo after I unload two magnum revolvers into their faces JFC what is the world coming to next people somebody could have died in an ambulance while they were haivng their little wedding let me tell you what's wrong with religion ALL religion and I don't just mean islam.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I would just take my foot off the brake and have the car slowly go forward.

Yeah I mean they could stand there but I'm betting that anyone in the way would rather get the gently caress outta the way rather than get crushed by a car. Either way I'd just try to brake tap and nudge them a bunch.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I consummated my marriage in the middle of the road.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

circ dick soleil posted:

let me tell you what's wrong with religion ALL religion and I don't just mean islam.

oh boy

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Gagelion your threads are all SO drat BAD what's your secret?!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Father wears his Sunday best
Mother's tired she needs a rest

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Sperg or not, that's some serious fashion crime going on
I'm pretty sure if you wear a 2 piece suit to your wedding you've failed in life

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

there's a mouth just made for sucking dicks and she's kinda cute too

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Hope your marriage, prior to adulthood, goes well.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Fiend posted:

Steampunk enthusiasts

My ex's friends invited her and I to their steampunk themed wedding so I went as Johnny Five Aces. I've still got the costume hanging up in my closet if I ever need to show up at an impromptu costume party as an internet in joke no reasonable person would ever get

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Applewhite posted:

My brother-in-law.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Oh hey. How's the Datsun doing?

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.

Applewhite posted:

morning dress assuming you are actually a classy guy and not a plebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

jiharlequinade posted:

there's a mouth just made for sucking dicks and she's kinda cute too

lol

• Locked thread