Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

King Vidiot posted:

Not general all-encompassing episodes about the phenomenon of psychopathy that I know of, but they've done interviews or documentaries on people who are scumbags and/or serial killers. Besides that Martin Shkreli one they had a documentary on that Japanese cannibal guy, and I made the mistake of watching it, knowing going into it what I was getting into. But I thought that maybe it'd just be a general recount of the case and an interview with the guy or something.

And then 20 minutes in they showed both the full-body remains of that girl he ate alongside her "before" photo and then evidence consisting of plates of half-eaten remains from his fridge. I can't unsee that, just writing about it now is calling it up in my memory and I've never loving forgiven Vice for that.

It's like five minutes in.

Why did I have to google this :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Lodin posted:

Also, since he's white and everyone thinks he's rich he'll get solitary. They'll go ABB on him. Solitary is a hell on earth for a guy like him so I welcome it.

no he wont he will be in gp. in the federal system you can only be in the SHU for a 90-day period if you are under investigation for breaking the rules. the only time you stay longer than that is if you are moved to disciplinary seg for being found guilty of an infraction or are awaiting transfer to another facility. rich people dont have a hard time in prison at all unless they do some dumb poo poo or get in debt and start getting blackmailed. which will probably happen to him

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Its hosed up that Trey Gowdy is not the worst person in that room.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

SalTheBard posted:

Its hosed up that Trey Gowdy is not the worst person in that room.

ya you know this dude's a piece of work if you're sitting there agreeing with gowdy the whole time

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:blush:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Airborne Viking posted:

It's like five minutes in.

Why did I have to google this :cry:

Well I'd say I'm sorry, but if someone tells you you're going to get covered in liquid poo poo and fish guts if you stand in a certain spot for 20 minutes and then you do it anyway and it only takes 5, you really have only yourself to blame. :shrug:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

What kind of accent does this Gowdy fellow have?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

King Vidiot posted:

Well I'd say I'm sorry, but if someone tells you you're going to get covered in liquid poo poo and fish guts if you stand in a certain spot for 20 minutes and then you do it anyway and it only takes 5, you really have only yourself to blame. :shrug:

I absolve you of any wrongdoing. My curiosity got the better of me.

I agree with you. What Vice did was very disrespectful to the families it affects, and to humanity in general. Jesus christ this guy is creepy. I was gripping a wrench out of irrational fear that he was going to jump through my monitor.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Feb 5, 2016

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
ya'll are some pussies

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Lodin posted:

Also, since he's white and everyone thinks he's rich he'll get solitary. They'll go ABB on him. Solitary is a hell on earth for a guy like him so I welcome it.

:aaaaa: And that's why they wrote up that pre-report someone posted earlier, so the jury realises he isn't rich at all and turns on him! It's brilliant!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think that this guy only being pretend rich is the only reason he's going through this. No one with any real wealth will get in trouble.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
This guy gets a pass from me cause I like his taste in musics

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

SD87 posted:

This guy gets a pass from me cause I like his taste in musics

He bought the album to blackmail celebrities to hang out with him. If he knew the first loving thing about wu tang he would n't be gently caress withing them.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Krinkle posted:

He bought the album to blackmail celebrities to hang out with him. If he knew the first loving thing about wu tang he would n't be gently caress withing them.

he hasn't even listened to it, he said he might some day lol

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

sebmojo posted:

the ultimate troll

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

sebmojo posted:

my take is that he did listen to it but it was just wu-tang telling him to gently caress himself or there was nothing on it or something so he's just saying he hasn't listened to it so he won't be 'owned'

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that guy is pretty much my hero

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy is pretty much my hero

he is an interesting and memorable human beign who looks like several actors i have seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

he is an interesting and memorable human beign who looks like several actors i have seen

im going to buy him an account

• Locked thread