Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
if i was gbs mod i would ban for positive, negative and neutral racism and also dogwhistle racism, then i'd start moving in on sexism

fe: i'd probably say a lot of racist things too and ban people who countermanded me so its a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
ITT we're all a bunch of ignorant sheeple. Lol if you don't believe politicians and world leaders are alien lizard people.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Monk posted:

ITT we're all a bunch of ignorant sheeple. Lol if you don't believe politicians and world leaders are JEWISH alien lizard people.

Come on man, you can't hit 3 of the 4 and just leave the last one hanging

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you can assuage your white guilt, but reality is what it is.

I also noticed that you said something that isn't true. does that mean I also have white guilt, and if so, why are you using the phrase "white guilt" to mean "concern for factual accuracy"

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Lolling @ the Tuskegee experiments apologists itt

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

ITT we're all a bunch of ignorant sheeple. Lol if you don't believe politicians and world leaders are alien lizard people.

lizard people is a pretty good metaphor for this global economic elite, and getting hung up on the jews strengthens this network of individuals

you could say our species is "trying" to diverge while existing in the same space, just about ten millenia ago agriculture emerged and with it emerged a predatory subsection of the population, hereafter referred to as the global economic elite. from time immemorial capital has been handed down from strong to the strong (willingly or otherwise) and even today world leaders and high business executives tend to be of extreme height -- over six feet is typical and there are statistics gathered to support this notion. wage labor is merely the last acceptable relationship of domination/subservience in the west, with literal slavery existing, but outside the law and feudal serfdom existing today alongside other various kinds of strange economic vassalhood within it, but at this point essentially wage labor is the economic paradigm whether you're a vassal state of nato or its opponent russia and the next portion of history will be us deciding which side will economically dominate the other, unless the narrative is diverted by popular action

will we reach the boiling point where popular action overwhelms the bloodthirst of our patricians custodes, lictors and legions?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

huskarl_marx posted:

lizard people is a pretty good metaphor for this global economic elite, and getting hung up on the jews strengthens this network of individuals

you could say our species is "trying" to diverge while existing in the same space, just about ten millenia ago agriculture emerged and with it emerged a predatory subsection of the population, hereafter referred to as the global economic elite. from time immemorial capital has been handed down from strong to the strong (willingly or otherwise) and even today world leaders and high business executives tend to be of extreme height -- over six feet is typical and there are statistics gathered to support this notion. wage labor is merely the last acceptable relationship of domination/subservience in the west, with literal slavery existing, but outside the law and feudal serfdom existing today alongside other various kinds of strange economic vassalhood within it, but at this point essentially wage labor is the economic paradigm whether you're a vassal state of nato or its opponent russia and the next portion of history will be us deciding which side will economically dominate the other, unless the narrative is diverted by popular action

will we reach the boiling point where popular action overwhelms the bloodthirst of our patricians custodes, lictors and legions?

1917, but your side lost.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
no, i'd say we didn't win. they rely on us at the moment so they cannot exist without us yet

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Zionism is not Judaism though

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Probably the root cause of it is the inability to accept the fact that life can be radically and violently changed by a few rogue individuals. It's easier to believe there is some organized opposition that can be met in battle and defeated.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

huskarl_marx posted:

i find your lack of brains disturbing, it makes me want to oppress you

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

The_Cack posted:

Lolling @ the Tuskegee experiments apologists itt

who are they? please name them so I can lol at them with you.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

notZaar posted:

Probably the root cause of it is the inability to accept the fact that life can be radically and violently changed by a few rogue individuals.
:frogbon:

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
I went out for a walk one night, and I saw this...

It has rotating messages, and I first saw this one for just a second. I hoped that I was wrong, and that I had seen something that my mind misinterpreted as a message denouncing chemtrails, so I had to stand and watch as it rotated through all of the ads until it came back around. All I could think to myself was "The internet is leaking into the real world."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm really confused why Cellphones Causing Cancer went out of style while Chemstrails survived the 90's

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Professor Shark posted:

I'm really confused why Cellphones Causing Cancer went out of style while Chemstrails survived the 90's

You don't need a chemtrail to post about conspiracies while mom takes you to Chili's for lunch

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I also feel that at least one or two Chemtrail nuts would be in a position to get up close to a plane and see the working parts and be able to determine that no, there are not in fact devices that spray the air

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor Shark posted:

I also feel that at least one or two Chemtrail nuts would be in a position to get up close to a plane and see the working parts and be able to determine that no, there are not in fact devices that spray the air

Don't tou think the government anticipated this??? They hace counter measures in place.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

once I saw a video on youtube labeled "ABSOLUTE PROOF CHEMTRAILS" (I tried to find it but there's like dozens of youtube videos with variations of those words in their name) and it was just a few seconds of the inside of a cockpit where the pilot turned on the forward dash lights but the button for them was labeled "chemtrails" with, no poo poo, a piece of tape with the word "chemtrails" written on it in marker

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I have no white guilt at all. Being white is loving fantastic :agesilaus:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

deep impact on vhs posted:

im the matt damon of crisis actors

im the eagles of crisis actors

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
This thread is a conspiracy to discredit conspiracy theorists

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Captain Yossarian posted:

Same, A plus plus poo poo imo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if every mass shooting is a false flag full of crisis actors and nobody actually dies and its all to take your guns away, isn't that totally fine then, because you'll never _actually_ be at risk

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i still think these bellyacheing college students are false flag operations because i refuse to believe that anyone is that stupid

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Captain Yossarian posted:

same, idgaf

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

im the eagles of crisis actors

in that you had one memorable moment and then everyone wanted you to go away

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Jonny 290 posted:

if every mass shooting is a false flag full of crisis actors and nobody actually dies and its all to take your guns away, isn't that totally fine then, because you'll never _actually_ be at risk
No, the petty criminals are still real. It's just the mass shootings that are fake.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Repo Man posted:

I went out for a walk one night, and I saw this...

It has rotating messages, and I first saw this one for just a second. I hoped that I was wrong, and that I had seen something that my mind misinterpreted as a message denouncing chemtrails, so I had to stand and watch as it rotated through all of the ads until it came back around. All I could think to myself was "The internet is leaking into the real world."

Wanna do a low fly over that sign and just drench it in chems.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Someone told me, out of the blue, "you know 9/11 was bullshit right? If terrorists could do it, there'd be tower crashes all the time"

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
ill buy the trump false flag honestly. they neednt have bothered the entire field is nutjobs

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Kurtofan posted:

Someone told me, out of the blue, "you know 9/11 was bullshit right? If terrorists could do it, there'd be tower crashes all the time"

did you kill him

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

did you kill him

it was family so that would have been bad.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Kurtofan posted:

it was family so that would have been bad.

wrong

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I knew a guy who was convinced 9/11 was an inside job.

The same man was also convinced he was an undiagnosed schizophrenic.

I'm sure these two ideas were unrelated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Joust posted:

Wanna do a low fly over that sign and just drench it in chems.

They must have a head quarters somewhere for groups like these.
We should hire a crop duster and either spray water over the building a few times or make it fly around with the sign 'The water is safe to drink citizens'.

• Locked thread