Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I think you will find that I am actually correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
At this rate you'll be the only person who's wrong. You still have time. Correct this mistake.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Either way you'll be the only one wrong or the only one right and either is lonely.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
What's the real difference between being wrong and being lonely, when you get down to it?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Xinder posted:

What's the real difference between being wrong and being lonely, when you get down to it?

All goons know the one, while only most know the other.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What happened to this thread. What is the final answer.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Devil Tesla posted:

What happened to this thread. What is the final answer.

Oh poo poo, I could have sworn I posted the answer already.

The answer is, as most of you guessed, NFL. You have all honed your skills well over the past weeks, someday you may even surpass me, ha! I'm super proud of all of you, and you've brought hope to the heart of this old geezer...

When I get back from vacation I'll round up a prize for the best and brightest of my pupils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Amazing thread. If anyone deserves a prize, it's you, OP.

• Locked thread