Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

When Han solo looks at the cameera after saying "Chewie, we're home", you can see his at-home hospital care reflected in his eye. Nice clever attention to detail

The small robot BB-8 is based on an old tissue George Lucas sneezed in and decided he liked. This is similar to how much of the prequels and original trilogy were written

The musical freestyle Kylo Ren emotionally espouses was indeed completely improvised

When Old Man Greedo surprises Han in the New Cantina, he says "This time I'll get the first shot!", to which Han looks at the camera and smiles. This is in fact a reference to the famous "Who shot first" controversy

Rey and Finn share the same hand-double

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
here's a spoiler: star wars is bad

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
Darth Vader is Luke's father

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Leonard Ghostal posted:

Darth Vader is Luke's father

NO! That's Impossible!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

midicholsrians are a metaphor for aids

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
the dark side shrivels your donger like steroids

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
its a good movie, suffered from a disturbing lack of Lando though. but then this is true of most films.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
darth vader invents c3po

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

darth vader invents c3po

his least disappointing child

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
george lucas streamlined the light saber designs for the prequels because peter mayhew (chewbacca) kept shoving them up his butt, causing damage that delayed filming

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"Pod Racing" Is a euphemism for Gay Sex.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
super-super death star

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

admiral ackbar is in it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nation posted:

super-super death star

super hyper omega death star turbo alpha 2 championship edition

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I felt like the dialogue was pretty weak and acted out with little interest or passion.

Overall, pedestrian and derivative.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

I felt like the dialogue was pretty weak and acted out with little interest or passion.

Overall, pedestrian and derivative.

I think by now we've established that if you don't like it you are suffering from a severe case of autism

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
When Kylo is cumming on Han's face, a dog wanders into the frame to see what all the fuss is about. This dog is later revealed to be yoda

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
The first ten minutes of the film to explain Jar Jar's whereabouts as Yodas apprentice on Dagobah brought back fond memories. I really wish the scene where Yoda dies and Jar Jar covers him crying "MEESA BELLY SAD!" tugged the old heart strings.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

everyone thinks that rey is Luke's kid but it will be revealed in ep 8 that Luke is infertile because of the yellow number 5 in all the Mountain Dew he drank back on tatooine

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Fiend posted:

The first ten minutes of the film to explain Jar Jar's whereabouts as Yodas apprentice on Dagobah brought back fond memories. I really wish the scene where Yoda dies and Jar Jar covers him crying "MEESA BELLY SAD!" tugged the old heart strings.

yeah I was really touched by the single tear rolling down his cheek as he searched yoda's pockets for drug money

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
The opening music was originally going to be J J Abrams singing "The neverending star waaarrrssss, na na na na na na" in his shower but has been changed to an easter egg on one of the many upcoming super special sith edition bluray.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

rejutka posted:

The opening music was originally going to be J J Abrams singing "The neverending star waaarrrssss, na na na na na na" in his shower but has been changed to an easter egg on one of the many upcoming super special sith edition bluray.

ep 8 opener will be a rap entitled 'hey kylo ren your grandpa's anakin" performed by will smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nobody is ever going to use the prequels again for anything and it will piss off a lot of nerds and george lucas and it will be good

• Locked thread