Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Baba Ganoush posted:

I guess the Teacher's Union should be paid more though

:rimshot:

Hell no! We dont want them fudning any money to ISIS. We need to hellfire bomb the teacher union NOW. GET SOME DRONES ON THIS STAT> SAAVE AMERICA>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I doubt the teach had some ulterior motive for converting the kids to Islam but she still sounds like a dumb bitch

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i really wish the current politically correct media existed when i was in highschool because i wouldve just wrote gently caress islam hoping to get to go home early and then i would've become a national celebrity beloved by the american south

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

oldpainless posted:

I doubt the teach had some ulterior motive for converting the kids to Islam but she still sounds like a dumb bitch

"Islam is a religion of peace!"

KABOOM Droned mother fuckers. THink a religion of peace gets DRONED? NUH UH BITCH WE DRONE THEM FUCKERS GOOD.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

oldpainless posted:

no you see, it is my super power to read into the minds of crazy people and this was her special jihad to snap children out of their cis christian upbringing

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

With all that's going on and how much of a hot button topic Islamic suicide bombers are and especially after San bernardino what would possess a teacher to look at that assignment and think "yes, this is a good decision."

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

oldpainless posted:

With all that's going on and how much of a hot button topic Islamic suicide bombers are and especially after San bernardino what would possess a teacher to look at that assignment and think "yes, this is a good decision."

I don't know how more clear you can make it then forcing kids to write “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” In 'calligraphy' while wrapping their heads in scarves. I mean....

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I mean, if that's a mistake, I guess me filling a stolen SUV with fertilizer while grasping a small black electronic object is a mistake to.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Kids let's learn about the law today and justifiable homicide. All the white students will be the cops and you black kids pretend to be criminals. Why are all these parents getting so upset

naem
May 29, 2011

Kids today we are going to learn about dark lord satan, ok draw your own pentagram (in blood) and repeat after me: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
*pricks the children's hands with a silver dagger"

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Fourth Reich when Herr Trump, we're living in a garbage dump again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

This is the assignment in question:

What do you all think? I think this is some hosed up poo poo, personally

if that's all it is then lmfao

people on your side of the country are starting to become even more touched than usual

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
lol when i was a kid i read an encyclopedia article about Islam that had the shahada in it and i thought i had accidentally converted

the difference here is that i was six and the people complaining about this are grown-rear end adults

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

today we're going to learn about the palestinian occupation, timmy you're not allowed to leave that corner and i'm taking your lunch

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

timmy gets upset and kicks randy's chair, entire class pelts him with spitballs for 15 minutes and cuts off his bathroom privileges

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

If it was Jane instead of Timmy she would have been stoned to death per sharia law

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

shelley posted:

lol when i was a kid i read an encyclopedia article about Islam that had the shahada in it and i thought i had accidentally converted

the difference here is that i was six and the people complaining about this are grown-rear end adults

how do you know thought...can someone get a NSA check on forums poster shelley pls

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:nsa:forums user "shelley" Islamic terrorist status--->CONFIRMED

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

4outof5 posted:

didn't pass :qq:

Man you really BOMBED that test :xd:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Irradiation posted:

Man you really BOMBED that test :xd:

lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

extra stout posted:

i really wish the current politically correct media existed when i was in highschool because i wouldve just wrote gently caress islam hoping to get to go home early and then i would've become a national celebrity beloved by the american south

it's the contrary that happened here though.

• Locked thread