Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Grody posted:

I'll post pictures of her when I get home on Sunday so u can see she's not a prostitute. We went to a hotel cause I don't want her to get the idea I like her

:psyduck: just stop

or don't

this is a trainwreck. merry christmas btw, you sad creature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
just gently caress the hooker and stop posting about it

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
It seems that the retarded girl form your other thread WAS an excellent judge of character.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I believe you OP more pictures

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Moridin920 posted:

the thing about the chastity cages is that you can slip out of all of them if you really want to, except the super gnarly ones that require you to have a PA
when i get back that dick better be where i left it

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I cant wait until shes asian or black in the next few photos.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If she's a stalker she already knows where you live OP, no point using a hotel

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Grody posted:

I'll post pictures of her when I get home on Sunday so u can see she's not a prostitute. We went to a hotel cause I don't want her to get the idea I like her

don't let us down forums poster grody

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Grody posted:

I'll post pictures of her when I get home on Sunday so u can see she's not a prostitute. We went to a hotel cause I don't want my mom interrupting during cummies

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
Guys, don't worry. Grody is assembling the pics just like how O.J. is looking for the real killers. Any minute now.
:rolleyes:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Less than three hours until Grody is deemed 100% full of poo poo.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
that happened when he was like "i took her to my room" and then posted a pic of a hotel room, of a girl with half the rear end of the original pic posted. excuse me for saying this but lol if you still think op isnt full of poo poo

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
The OP started another thread tonight but can't seem to update this one. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
wait, did OP lie about loving a homely jew girl with no rear end in a holiday inn?

whats his endgame here?

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Jose Mengelez posted:

whats his endgame here?

He's trying to get a custom title.

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel

For crazy girls you use your manlies and command them, not ask like a pussy bitch!

"P-p-p-pwease write on your butt. It makes sense. Oops I mean it doesn't make sense teehee!!"

Edit: GAAAAAAASSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm more offended at the use of tinypic in 2015

• Locked thread