Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
could it be??? a new dreamcast?? some gay baby game segas hyping up like theyre a bunch of big shot faggotonis?

announce your virginity here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what he gently caress are you on about OP?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im a virgin op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
greetings! what the gently caress are you talking about?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

make it a link bitch I'm not typing a goddamn url into the fuckin address bar

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.projectdream.co/

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

get that link out of here! its full of viruses!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thanks homie

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i didn't click it but I agree

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsiLS48gqI

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I tried to click the link in the title but it just took me to a poo poo thread instead I don't think it's working

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Clicked it again same result?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Aralan posted:

Clicked it again same result?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i cant believe i missed the shenmue 3 kickstarter. im sorry, yu suzuki. nobody told me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I filled out the contact form and sent a message that said "im gay" lol

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I remember that countdown for a reboot sequel that never happened

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Have you seen THIS MAN

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
It's a bunch of dweebs crowdsourcing ideas for a new dreamcast.

Nerds are so loving pathetic goddam

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

the best part of the dremcast was its scripted death at the hands of the homebrew community

it was the perfect machine, just enough holes to stick fetid roms in from emulators that shouldnt have been usable

the first mame emulator i hosed with was a dreamcast and thats the story for a lot of people. problem was that colsole prices dropped to a competative level and kids picked them up them up to play SNES and genesis roms on. it got so bad that console sales were exceding game sales in general. we killed it and made something better out of its corpse, and continued to do so untill there was nothing left in it for sega

rip

Aug 4, 2010

Bertie gonna bring back the dreamcast, go on son!!!

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

www posted:

Bertie gonna bring back the dreamcast, go on son!!!

berndo wants you to be able to instal linux on a ps4

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I will only care if this means Shenmue 3.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I hope some assholes bring back the Dreamcast as essentially just a new OUYA and act like, "Oh, but the processor is more powerful than the original Dreamcast, and look at all these android games it can play!"

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

its hard to make a good console

look at the gamecube, the tech was loving incredible but there were all of 4 games for that poo poo not including all the resident evil remakes and smash

you need to be microsoft with the original xbox if you want to make it and you need to be microsoft with the xbone if you want to succeed in todays shiteating retarded wold of AAA microtransactions to feed an empire

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I've a hunch if Sega were interested in making a new console they'd be able to sort it out without these fuckheads input.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

some cool nerd poo poo about a console no one liked, thanks op

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lmao that sega would put transistors in a friggin plastic shell when they can coast off sonic cartoon money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

some cool nerd poo poo about a console no one liked, thanks op

I enjoyed my dreamcast a lot because I was an only child and there were no other kids my age in the neighborhood.

• Locked thread