Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

"I am not okay with this!"

"Please, no more!"

"We have surpassed pleasure and now I only feel pain and regret."

"Pumpernickel"

The entire John Galt speech but if I don't say it with conviction then the probing continues!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is not sass. This is the hearty agreeance, with true conviction, of one who has been to the other side and back to this place.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

osirisisdead posted:

This is not sass. This is the hearty agreeance, with true conviction, of one who has been to the other side and back to this place.

Don't worry about it floyd, nothing matters

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
granos

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
This isn't even my final form.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
GBS has changed. The tides of plebs has overtaken this place and we have become naught but a knee-deep island in the poo poo that is the contemporary internet rather than the city on the hill...

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

osirisisdead posted:

GBS has changed. The tides of plebs has overtaken this place and we have become naught but a knee-deep island in the poo poo that is the contemporary internet rather than the city on the hill...

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

ell emmm ayyy fuckin' ohhh

The General
Mar 4, 2007

osirisisdead posted:

Srsly, not using the BDSM Standard Green, Yellow, Red terms is just asking for trouble.

Trouble is what I'm looking for:wink:

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, I'll introduce you sometime.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

osirisisdead posted:

Srsly, not using the BDSM Standard Green, Yellow, Red terms is just asking for trouble.

Exactly. But the fun part for the sub is figuring out which language those colors spoken in that particular day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
"Epic Memes"

• Locked thread