Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Just go buy a balloon for 30 cents and let it go, it will go straight up. Why's this so loving special?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

are all the people hooting and hollering people who actually worked on the project or just random space nerds? if it's the former that's ok, if you worked your rear end off on something and finally get to see it work right thats cool

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
A lot of unemployed wanna be video game devs ITT

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Awesome, we continue to deregulate space exploration and expand telecom mindlessly so that billionaires can have vanity projects. Kessler Syndrome won't be so bad guys, you'll meet all kinds of nice people in line for your trans-ocean telegraph rations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Darth123123 posted:

A lot of unemployed wanna be video game devs ITT

I'll have you know I worked 30 hours at GameStop this week

• Locked thread