Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess RALPH!!
Apr 28, 2009

LegoPirateNinja posted:

what's stopping you from calling him up and saying, "hey dad i have cancer you piece of poo poo."

I did call him, though I was more eloquent than the suggestion. Still, you think he'd have given me a check up call at some point. Plus cancer = tired as fuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Princess RALPH!! posted:

I did call him, though I was more eloquent than the suggestion. Still, you think he'd have given me a check up call at some point. Plus cancer = tired as fuuuuck

he probably doesn tlike hanging out with whiny "victim" types. hes sounds pretty cool actually. :shrug:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
op made me lol, gonna give this one a

FIVE

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

criscodisco posted:

Mexico has family crests?

Lol its a picture of a taco

macdonal hamborkles