Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I spent like 15 years thinking it was the muslim equivalent to christmas and hannukah

So the answer is no, and also it sucks for muslims that they don't get presents day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Have a powerful kwanzaa op

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kwanzaa? I dont even think she'll be the head of a major corporation!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Where the hell is Kwanzaa Bot?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
the maximum level of kwanzaa observance i have seen was a family of christians who had the multicolored candles because *shrug* we're black, why not.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Only a white person could pile that much cloying sweetness onto the least fulfilling base dessert this side of meringue cookies.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Black Menorahs Matter

johnsonrod
Oct 25, 2004

Some people say that language in general is a metaphor. I agree because the word BONER is a good example of this.

Happy Kwanza!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Explained by Shirley Q

https://youtu.be/JV04rj5QCzU

• Locked thread