Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
cavs will be fine, let kyrie gel and start taking more of the workload. im not worried. IM NOT WORRIED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Zaza just elbowed derrick in the face

e: UPDATE: Derrick Rose, is surprisingly not dead

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
I usually think statements like "oh the game is soft now" are pretty bullshit but I bet if Dellavedova had played against Charles Oakley his rear end would have been knocked the gently caress out.

Brolander posted:

cavs will be fine, let kyrie gel and start taking more of the workload. im not worried. IM NOT WORRIED

This is Cleveland though, which means you should prepare for the eventuality that Kyrie will never get his explosion back and Lebron will trip over Delly (who is diving for some reason) and blow out his knee.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Derrick Rose is incredibly back right now

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goddamn rose...............

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Current Rose Status 80% of MVP year back

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dexo posted:

Current Rose Status 80% of MVP year back

he back.

e: he just left again

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
63-34 Trailblazers up at the half.

This healthy Cavs team is a juggernaut.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
It's Sixers 10 point lead in the fourth time, everybody. Let's see how they blow this.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

PantsFreeZone posted:

when i saw that score i thought lebron got hurt and was wheeled off the court in a wheelchair

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

2nd Sixers win possibly incoming if they can avoid the usual 4th quarter issues.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jesus Christ Jimmy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jimmy needs to give Barrea the Jordan/Bogues treatment

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

PantsFreeZone posted:

So if GSW wins at CLE in a few weeks do they just implode completely?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ROSE YOU DUMBASS

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Derrick Rose should return that MVP trophy

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

That's not on Rose. Some one has to get that Ball Jimmy waited too long to cut over.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Phoenix getting closed out by Ish Smith! :unsmith:

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

That Ish Smith trade is looking really good.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Spite posted:

I usually think statements like "oh the game is soft now" are pretty bullshit but I bet if Dellavedova had played against Charles Oakley his rear end would have been knocked the gently caress out.

This is Cleveland though, which means you should prepare for the eventuality that Kyrie will never get his explosion back and Lebron will trip over Delly (who is diving for some reason) and blow out his knee.

nah kyrie's smart enough to develop a game less reliant on explosion, if he's really lost it. i dont think he has, though. lebron is indestructible. we have the potential to be one of the best rebounding teams in the league. im excited and NOT SCARED AT ALL

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Oh no, sad Tyson Chandler face. :( :( :(

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Cavs are a bunch of punks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
The first successful step in The Process is having Okafor out with an injury.

• Locked thread