Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I once saw someone drink 3 fourlokos and then he shotguned a fourth and then he threw up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it sounds like he learned a valuable lesson, and the people watching probably did too.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

it sounds like he learned a valuable lesson, and the people watching probably did too.

Usually the people watching, do, and that's it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

I asked him why he shotguned the fourloko and he screamed out "FOR JUSTICE!". It was inspiring and humbling.

He was kicked out of school for pulling the fire alarm not once, but twice in a school hall where his ex girlfriend was hosting a party.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
whenever i drink more than 2 4locos i feel like im going to die the next day so i always get 2 and some other poo poo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Another friend of mine loved fourloko so much he once paid the cashier at 7-11 to give him a fourloko display they had.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

My cousin who went to Chico just came back with a bunch of Sierra Nevada torpedos :hellyeah:

A true christmas miracle. Next to celebration, torp's my favorite SN ale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I once saw someone drink 3 fourlokos and then he shotguned a fourth and then he threw up.

i first and only experience with those was while walking with a friend to the bar up in rural Maine and both of down 1 each. we screwed up royally by not eating anything prior to that and by the time we got to the bar we both felt like we had end stage cancer, ive never experienced stomach pain i did that night and im not stranger downing liquor, black coffee, whatever on an empty stomach...it was like drinking xenomorph blood and it didnt even get me buzzed

• Locked thread