Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
My mom lost her fake tooth and while we were looking around the house for it I found a cookie on the mantle place and I took a bite out of it. It was really gross and stale so I spit it out in the trash can. Two minutes later I hear my mom yelling from the room, " Who ate my George Bush cookie!? I got this cookie at George Bush's house and someone took a bite of it!" She then started crying. I have locked myself in the bathroom to hide like a child (I am in my 30s) and I didn't know what else to do so :justpost:

It was such a nice Christmas until now.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
so i am making a first post...

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thats wet bandits
w-e-t b-a...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

good try op, go cry with your mom into some box wine.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
nobody eats a cookie off a mantle piece... nice troll op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you stupid fuckin OP!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
if you tell them you are gay they will forget about everything else. if they already know you are gay tell them you are moving to saudi arabia because you are now a drat muslim. then all you have to do is more and change your address and get mail filtered through sa (saudi arabia). if you really commit you will find peace through allah.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

PyPy posted:

My mom lost her fake tooth and while we were looking around the house for it I found a cookie on the mantle place and I took a bite out of it. It was really gross and stale so I spit it out in the trash can. Two minutes later I hear my mom yelling from the room, " Who ate my George Bush cookie!? I got this cookie at George Bush's house and someone took a bite of it!" She then started crying. I have locked myself in the bathroom to hide like a child (I am in my 30s) and I didn't know what else to do so :justpost:

It was such a nice Christmas until now.....

I have a portrait of Bush II on a wall in my sleeping room

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Haha, this is just like the hilarious "Seinfeld" episode in which Elaine ate the piece of George Bush wedding cake and couldn't poop.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
who the hell is george bush

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nation posted:

HE MAKE BIG FART LOL

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Nation posted:

just some dude. nothing special. i guess he was a prez but w/e

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

I have a portrait of Bush II on a wall in my sleeping room

there's so much black space at the bottom it's like the spoiler tag is still there :eyepop:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's perfectly normal OP. She cried when I ate her cookie too.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Frankenstyle posted:

It's perfectly normal OP. She cried when I ate her cookie too.

i couldn't have come up with this in a thousand years. thread over. op owned. thread will go on, but we will know, frankenstyle... we will know!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bush 1 or Bush 2?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

there's so much black space at the bottom it's like the spoiler tag is still there :eyepop:

drat thats dope, good eye.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
locking yourself in the bathroom while they hunt for the cookie bandit is pretty incriminating (they think you're pooping the cookie out)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You ate your mom's bush cookie? Yuck.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Bush 1 or Bush 2?

I hope Bush 1 is pretty cross with Bush 2 for making a whole generation forget about his boring legacy

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Lol "for Christmas" OP we all know you're there every day. I know because I am having sex with your mom.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Lol "for Christmas" OP we all know you're there every day. I know because I am having sex with your mom.

Name checks out.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i voted for bush

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Aralan posted:

I hope Bush 1 is pretty cross with Bush 2 for making a whole generation forget about his boring legacy

"Bush 2", he says. "Now nobody remembers that time I served one term between Ronald 'R is for Republican' Reagan, and Bill 'Wild Bill gently caress Everyone and Everything' Clinton"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a real jerk posted:

i voted for bush

I voted for shaved

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
did anyone suggest getting a similar stale cookie and swapping them, eating the rest of the george bush cookie in hope that barbara used coke instead of sugar, and then pretending nothing ever happened

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

extra stout posted:

did anyone suggest getting a similar stale cookie and swapping them, eating the rest of the george bush cookie in hope that barbara used coke instead of sugar, and then pretending nothing ever happened

Gonna have to explain to the mom why the cookie is intact again.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Gonna have to explain to the mom why the cookie is intact again.

just take a bite out of the replacement stale cookie then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

extra stout posted:

just take a bite out of the replacement stale cookie then

nvm, I didn't remember the narrative of the op correctly, your original plan will work.

• Locked thread