Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Tell me when you see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

pity first post

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Wtf is a toastie? Is that more British diarrhea food? Why do you people insist on giving horrible things cutesy names?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got one of them it owns

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

criscodisco posted:

Wtf is a toastie? Is that more British diarrhea food? Why do you people insist on giving horrible things cutesy names?

Makes more sense than calling them grilled sandwiches when they're not actually grilled.

Isaac posted:

I got one of them it owns

You can still buy jaffle irons that are used over an open fire in camping stores.

I still burn my mouth on the melted cheese in jaffles every single time.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I lkke to put sopressa and tomato paste and cheese in to make a kinda pizza pocket

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
big shout out to the goatse man i know the guy who works for breville and he's a goon

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Yes, yes, we all see, but what is a Jaffel? The box is in English and says 'toastie'...what is a Jaffel?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Australians have over 300 words for toasted sandwhich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
no ring voted 1

• Locked thread