Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
tive talk radio/FOX news.

It seems like all the time around here there are constant mumurings about women and SJWs taking over this and that. Whether it's whining about Mad Max or on the republican end just calling Hilary a oval office etc, there's a lot of it going on, but pretty much only online. I think it's encouraged in these zones where everybody is pretty unhappy, and women are mystifying and frustrating because we want them and they don't tend to just do what we want all the time. Sometimes they do and then it's cool but when they don't it's an affront.

Maybe some of you guys should consider that you wouldn't say any of this stuff to anyone you respect in real life and just chill out on it. The only thing going on with feminism just now is that cheesey higher up fuckers are saying 'well, i guess women can also be cool' but they're still cheesey rich losers and their harebrained schemes to look like the good guys/allies don't matter much.

I just see it everywhere, it's always 'ah rey in star wars is too cool' or 'stephanie mcmahon in wrestling shouldn't hit men or more importantly men should hit her'.

It's embarrassing for you all, you're just getting swept up in a wave of opinion that doesn't actually exist except online where nobody backs up what they say or is even able to defend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

SJWs are teh fail Bruh Hehehehehehehehehehehe

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
like for all the talk about how pc culture is ruining everything, internet sexists are the most easily offended maker uppers of arguments out there

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Uhhhhh, hate to break it to you, but Elliot Rogers was an internet sexist and then he somehow appeared in real life too.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
poo poo thread; poo poo op

sout
Apr 24, 2014

i can't get too angry at ess jay dubyahs because if everyone's gunna be angry at least they're being angry about being nice to people.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My grandmother got Netflix, but she only likes documentaries.

So this year I got hear about all the different people who killed Kennedy, instead of just how dumb the country is for electing a black man.

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

:justpost:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

pff social justice warriors more like social juste whiners, am I rite my bros

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lemme recommend you a subreddit OP.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
*finds and replaces SJW to MRA and Fox News with Salon.com*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i hope everyone dies

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

A misanthrope posted:

i hope everyone dies

well have I got news for ya!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I like what I'm seeing in this thread!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Ah boy. I'm just so tired of all these Social Justice Wars.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Marky Marx posted:

Ah boy. I'm just so tired of all these Social Justice Wars.

just wait for sjwii where we nuke all white men

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

sout posted:

i can't get too angry at ess jay dubyahs because if everyone's gunna be angry at least they're being angry about being nice to people.

This used to be my attitude but, as any trip to D&D will tell you, SJWs are not particularly nice people themselves, so the message rings hollow.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Blue Train posted:

just wait for sjwii where we nuke all white men

Then they use the patriarchy's super weapon, the Deathsticle. Don't worry, they've got a backup.

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Helical Nightmares posted:

poo poo thread; poo poo op

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

*finds and replaces SJW to MRA and Fox News with Salon.com*

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
You suck at typing words.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Uhhhhh, hate to break it to you, but Elliot Rogers was an internet sexist and then he somehow appeared in real life too.

huehuehuehuehue rekt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Excuse me?

• Locked thread