Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I think you can open carry starting Jan 1st in Texas if you're a little fey and worried about your walk home from the glitterden then maybe walk around with at least five visible guns strapped all over your body and don't forget the huge moustache and belt buckle. For your safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

Judging from his personality here, it's a perfectly rational fear

yeah he makes it sound like it's because he's gay though

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I think you can open carry starting Jan 1st in Texas if you're a little fey and worried about your walk home from the glitterden then maybe walk around with at least five visible guns strapped all over your body and don't forget the huge moustache and belt buckle. For your safety

The belt buckle is key here, it says I'm from Texas, I mean it, and I'm a big boss with a big belt buckle.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Wait 3O doesn't have a chauffeur?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I like cheaper rides and really hate cabbies but Uber is a lovely company that pretends it doesn't have to follow the law and shifts a lot of their rightful financial burden onto their drivers.

This financial burden is the reason cabs suck

Not refuting you, just putting 2 and 2 together for the mentally retarded

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three-Phase posted:

Wait 3O doesn't have a chauffeur?

If he actually had a good trust fund he would be living in NYC or SF instead of Dallas

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

actually dallas is way the gently caress cheaper (spend money on something other than the rent) than NYC or some shithole on the west coast, to say nothing of being able to avoid californians and new yorkers respectively.

who cares if you suck dick you need a stun baton and a tactical shotgun to go outside at night. that's just texas.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
who cares if dallas is cheaper its an ugly shithole full of the worst kind of texans

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Actually thats houston sorry

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Anyone who hates Dallas has either never been or only been to Ft Worth, because Dallas is actually a pretty neat city

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

Anyone who hates Dallas has either never been or only been to Ft Worth, because Dallas is actually a pretty neat city

Dallas downtown is like something out of the 28 days later intro

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I liked my time in Dallas a couple months ago because I could get everywhere via skywalk and didn't have to walk around that stupid shithole.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
all them gay liasons from your loft apartment in texas huh

gay uber pimpin you out to them texas gays all day

garglin balls

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Three Olives posted:

No thank you.
How is some random bigot going to know you're gay?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

Dallas downtown is like something out of the 28 days later intro

Isnt dallas where they actually filmed robocop

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
The one time I got a cab it was to the airport. Cabbie was super late then the whole ride was just him telling me in a super Russian accent all these excuses as to why he was late and we need to be better at giving addresses and stuff.

Actually no, halfway through the ride he was pulled over for speeding and spent the rest of the ride bitching about how the cop was being unfair. While reading his ticket. And turning around to show me the ticket.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

hemophilia posted:

Actually thats houston sorry

Houston resident here. It's true.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
posting in another fantastic three olives thread

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Gutcruncher posted:

The one time I got a cab it was to the airport. Cabbie was super late then the whole ride was just him telling me in a super Russian accent all these excuses as to why he was late and we need to be better at giving addresses and stuff.

Actually no, halfway through the ride he was pulled over for speeding and spent the rest of the ride bitching about how the cop was being unfair. While reading his ticket. And turning around to show me the ticket.

cabs are loving awful.

I ordered one and had to wait 45 minutes for it. Would have been better going out a few blocks and hailing the goddamn cabs on the street.

Mange Mite posted:

Isnt dallas where they actually filmed robocop

probably they wouldn't want their gear stolen while trying to do it in detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

Nah gently caress Texas.

If you have as much $$$ as you insinuate you do then get the gently caress out of Texas idk why the poo poo you would voluntarily live in a place where you feel the need to get an Uber instead of walking for 5-10 minutes because you are legit afraid of getting beaten or murdered for being gay.

Uber isn't really that inconvenient especially compared to living in say NYC, plus I don't think he is worried about being beaten to death for being gay.

• Locked thread