Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
how can I get it back? I am off work tomorrow but I work the day after that, and I need my voice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
*squawks*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gargle cum

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you should stop sucking dick. or keep sucking it. i don't care. i don't care about anything anymore

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
rest plus a little concoction that is sure to lift your spirits. first take 1 part antifreeze and mix it with 9 parts water. drink every night until your organs shut down.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i stopped drinking for a few days and got incredible chest pains and dangerously high blood pressure, for my own health i decided to start drinking again and ive never felt healthier!!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Seduce the prince before he marries the witch, OP.

Otherwise you're hosed (and not by the prince, the way you want to be, but in a bad way).

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i once lost my voice for over a year when i was a kid. doctor said it was caused by dairy causing stomach acid to burn my vocal cords or some poo poo like that so i had to eat mocha mix on my cereal. this thread is bringing back painful and uncool memories, voting 2

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

rest plus a little concoction that is sure to lift your spirits. first take 1 part antifreeze and mix it with 9 parts water. drink every night until your organs shut down.

Too far man :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

i once lost my voice for over a year when i was a kid. doctor said it was caused by dairy causing stomach acid to burn my vocal cords or some poo poo like that so i had to eat mocha mix on my cereal. this thread is bringing back painful and uncool memories, voting 2

u sound like u were a sissy. when i was in school i was the coolest kid there, i had these expensive pants all the girls loved and all the boys wanted to be. i had cream on my cereal with whisky

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i stopped drinking for a few days and got incredible chest pains and dangerously high blood pressure, for my own health i decided to start drinking again and ive never felt healthier!!!

no poo poo i had a similar problem and i had to take more speed to make my heart slow down, which was ironic because normally i drink more to make my heart beat more, or for a longer beat length? does that make sense? i have been getting some long sine wave beats with my current dosage but i need to be on 24/7 bedrest hth

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Where did you last have it OP? Retrace your steps.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
99% of human communication is body language. You don't need a voice that's just something you've been conditioned to believe.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

99% of human communication is body language. You don't need a voice that's just something you've been conditioned to believe.

i just use siri

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Just drink a bottle of brandy every hour while working.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
write a note about how you lost your voice and print it out a few hundred times. in that note tell people you will now be communicating through twitter. people still use twitter, right?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Call out of work. Oh wait, you can't :haw:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tell him to eat more veggies so his cum is less acidic and doesn't burn your throat op

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Stop shoving big ol' dicks down your throat for 10 loving minutes and it will take care of itself.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Itll be in the last place you look

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Tea with honey in it.

Alternatively, stop committing so hard to get promoted at work. There's plenty of time to become leader of the mimes in due course, you can relax and take a day off.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Take the cold and flu tablets with ephedrine and codeine.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Shame you didn't lose your fingats too but welp, here's this thread.

I want to lose my eyes after seeing the poo poo you post.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

well a deaf-mute is an inspirational person who has succeeded despite incredible challenges most of us will never truly appreciate, but a mute is just some jerk who don't talk. so consider stabbing yourself in the ears with knitting needles and becoming a hero who gets profiled by people magazine, op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

also: you know who else lost his voice?

hitler

but he was able to rise above it and become king of the jews

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
you have to steal the voice of another man

you do this by sucking on their voice hose until you get splattered with voice juice all over your nimble vocal chords

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Sounds like your bog standard voice hex. Take some spring water gathered during a full moon, add in some horse manure from a young stallion and add two tablespoons of powdered glass. Gargle that twice a day for a week.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

write a note about how you lost your voice and print it out a few hundred times. in that note tell people you will now be communicating through twitter. people still use twitter, right?

Outside of companies and organizations only old people still use it. OPs grandma is always glad to hear from him, though.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
nice cup of lemon tea

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think op died.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I know how you feel OP, I lost my fart.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Now all that comes out of my rear end are little squeeks.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I wish you'd lose your keyboard!!!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Take this time to experience the positive effects of having an unexpressed thought, so when you get your voice back you will think before spouting inane garbage everywhere.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
That came across a little meaner than intended.
Sorry, op!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sign language basics:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../