Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the trojan horse seemed harmless, but it let in hundreds of invaders who destroyed the city. are MY invaders going to get loose too?? that's not what i want from a condom! WHAAAAATTT were they thinking>!>!>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Horniest Manticore posted:

the trojan horse seemed harmless, but it let in hundreds of invaders who destroyed the city. are MY invaders going to get loose too?? that's not what i want from a condom! WHAAAAATTT were they thinking>!>!>

It's kinda like the Trojan Horse, except all the little soldiers inside die.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Iron Crowned posted:

It's kinda like the Trojan Horse, except all the little soldiers inside die.

which isn't like the trojan horse at all??

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

which isn't like the trojan horse at all??

If they were smart that's how it should have ended

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
whats a condom

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

in fairness the horse was built and staffed by the greeks

the trojans had big fuckoff walls that necessitated the creation of the horse

so basically the message they're trying to get across re: the condoms is that they are fine unless they get sabotaged or unless you are subject to treachery, OP. try not to get spermjacked

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
scientists proved that pull out method is just as effective as condumbs

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

You're using them incorrectly, OP--you're supposed to poke a hole in them with a needle to get the true Trojan experience. Happy to help!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

whats a condom

Three Olives lives in one

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

final2percent posted:

You're using them incorrectly, OP--you're supposed to poke a hole in them with a needle to get the true Trojan experience. Happy to help!

"pulling an odysseus," as they say

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

whats a condom

its something you tell that cute bi-curious boy you picked up at the bar you are wearing before you poz the gently caress out of his neg boi-puss

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
On the other hand, they covered a bunch of soldiers with the Trojan horse to trick the Trojans into letting them in to the city, much like you can cover your penis with a Trojan condom to get girls to let your weiner into their city of Troy (vagina). I think it's actually a perfect name for condoms

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aralan posted:

On the other hand, they covered a bunch of soldiers with the Trojan horse to trick the Trojans into letting them in to the city, much like you can cover your penis with a Trojan condom to get girls to let your weiner into their city of Troy (vagina). I think it's actually a perfect name for condoms

that actually makes a lot of sense

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

lol

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
it's named after the Trojans, not the Trojan horse. :confused:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
because they had an impenetrable wall, you see

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

it's named after the Trojans, not the Trojan horse. :confused:

Actually just another layer of Trojan horse trickery on the whole brand

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

because they had an impenetrable wall, you see

SO, like a hymen?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Iron Crowned posted:

SO, like a hymen?

like a condom, only ever defeated through trickery

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

It's a good name cause USC is so bad.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You're right. From now on they will be called Wicker Men.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
It is I, the infamous Spermjacker. When I die, I will leave behind clues so that humanity can have a grand ol' rat race to the great sperm collection, a collection of sperm samples from all of the great ones. Parts will have to be done by canoe, others by hot air balloon, etc.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Someone post the blackened cum sock

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Or the story about the goon whose gf went rooting under his bed when he was out of town and found his stash of cum bottles

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody got inside Troy, which was where the Trojans lived. It took like seven years for the Greeks to just decide to cheat and sneak some of their spermy soldiers inside the egglike Troy.

What I'm saying is if you have sex with a Greek make sure of your birth control, the Greeks are a very devious people.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

when the greeks took troy they tossed babies from the walls

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Always thought Alcatraz would be a good name for a condom, virtually escape proof, and when it's time to get to business you could quote Sean Connery and say "Welcome to the Rock" .

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Ramses is named after a pharoah who had as many as 103 children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_children_of_Ramesses_II

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
if u dont poke holes in the tip when u come ur dick will implode cuz the pressure of the spooge

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

its something you tell that cute bi-curious boy you picked up at the bar you are wearing before you poz the gently caress out of his neg boi-puss

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Lu Yan posted:

if u dont poke holes in the tip when u come ur dick will implode cuz the pressure of the spooge

That sounds like the advice of a Greek.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The Trojans survived a ten-year siege, that takes stamina. Stamina is a good thing in a sex partner, not a bad thing.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
people, people. the point is the girl says NO to sex if you dont have a condom. the trojan gets you in. kla?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The trojan horse came inside troy.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pththya-lyi posted:

The Trojans survived a ten-year siege, that takes stamina. Stamina is a good thing in a sex partner, not a bad thing.

thats just an urban legend, idiot

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm going to launch a competing condom company called "Spurtan" brand condoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Hadaka Apron posted:

Ramses is named after a pharoah who had as many as 103 children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_children_of_Ramesses_II

imagine having sex 103 times! wowza

• Locked thread