Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
Dad bae. so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

don't use slurs please

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh gently caress! The internet is down, how do I take care of my child?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Cantilevered, catipillar tracked lives matter.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My baby's updates are stuck at 32%, how do I force update my baby?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

My baby's updates are stuck at 32%, how do I force update my baby?

how is updates formed how force update babby?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
I'm worried that my son is 17 and hasn't been cucked yet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Help! After surviving three times, my son keeps trying to get sent back to the fighting pits!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Insurance refusing to pay for the age-retarding medicine my daughter needs to get into the jailbait scene.

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
My 5th grader failed gender studies because xe just can't seem to learn xyr pronoun facts. Should I get a tutor?

If xe falls behind next year in pre-queer theory I'm afraid xe'll never get a good blog :(

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's a rough and tumblr world out there, how can we make sure our kids have every disadvantage in this highly oppressed environment?

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

How homosexual is too homosexual? I'm afraid of teaching my child discrimination.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"Andrama-dasha - she is my most birth-order-privileged false-daughter - her Gender Correction Ceremony is coming up, right after the quinoa harvest. We are not a wealthy household and she.. she tried to sell her penis to the organ brokers. She hitchhiked almost all the way to the Cisheteropatriarchal Caliphate, on the Ixian border. They inspected her, right out in the open. But, they did said it was not an organ that had any hope of re-sale..."

McKaiylie Furiosa waits a long time after my voice trails off. She leans forward to set down the teacup, her ornate, heavy nose-ring swinging in a practiced display of wealth. Folds her meaty paws across her sturdy panniculus. Block captain, rich in quinoa, a veteran of the SuicideGirls. Her cold eyes do not leave my face for a moment. I hope my empty stomach does not rumble.

"Your daughter will never be a wxmxn" she finally pronounces. "Her penis is simply not big enough."

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

"Andrama-dasha - she is my most birth-order-privileged false-daughter - her Gender Correction Ceremony is coming up, right after the quinoa harvest. We are not a wealthy household and she.. she tried to sell her penis to the organ brokers. She hitchhiked almost all the way to the Cisheteropatriarchal Caliphate, on the Ixian border. They inspected her, right out in the open. But, they did said it was not an organ that had any hope of re-sale..."

McKaiylie Furiosa waits a long time after my voice trails off. She leans forward to set down the teacup, her ornate, heavy nose-ring swinging in a practiced display of wealth. Folds her meaty paws across her sturdy panniculus. Block captain, rich in quinoa, a veteran of the SuicideGirls. Her cold eyes do not leave my face for a moment. I hope my empty stomach does not rumble.

"Your daughter will never be a wxmxn" she finally pronounces. "Her penis is simply not big enough."

i think i'm starting to find sjw neofascism arousing

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am going to lose my false-daughter. I am going to lose my false-daughter.

Furiosa is a veteran of the defensive bombings of the Cisheteropatriarchate. I decide to play on her hatreds.

"She told me that, if she cannot afford Gender Correction, she will go over to the Caliphate" I plead. "She has started claiming that Islam is a social justice movement!"

The mighty brows of McKaiylie Furiosa stir into a frown.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Does the anti-zombie plague vaccine cause hyper-autism?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Is it wrong of me to limit Xaesar's screen time to waking hours?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
What's the best respirator to buy for my child when he walks through the smog clouds to get to school every day?

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
My holographic Anime son got in a fight with a demon at school again today... That boy ain't right.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Does the anti-zombie plague vaccine cause hyper-autism?

i'm afraid not. my friend sarah had her girl get a shot of zomvaxx and the poor girl's is still *whispers* neurotypical. it's very sad

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Maoist Pussy posted:

please continue

naem
May 29, 2011

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Star citizen came out last year and is so amazing I spent all my time playing instead of parenting Kaylynn im super glad I funded the kickstarter awile back.

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
No, of course we're not vaccinating. Didn't you see North West talking about it on the Today Show? He said vaccinating has been linked to neurotypicalism.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my kid got in a hover board accident and those drat nanobots just et him up until nothing was left but a pile of silver clothes with hoops on them. didn't even get to say goodbye

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I know that this is apparently an unpopular opinion to have nowadays, but I still use my Discipline Ray on my child when they're naughty. I was raised with my parents using the Discipline Ray when I acted up as a kid, and I like to think I turned out fine.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I'm really worried that my son will get bullied at school. He's had a bit of an overeating problem, and he weighs around 580 pounds now. He just isn't able to fit in with the normal kids who keep their weight at a svelte 300.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

What if my child isn't an otherkin trans-eagle furrie faglord??? HOW WILL ZHE GET INTO PRIVATE SCHOOL

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I didn't use the correct pronouns for my child so he's sueing me in the court of public opinion. I expect to be strung up before dusk.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lmao

they could've just used a regular picture of sharon osbourne

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the ballgags are out growing my genderfluid half-man otherkin son. he is growing up so fast at only 9 years old, the new post Obama gay marriage mandatory polygamy revolution of 2018 super mandatory age of consent

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's hard to talk to my child about the birds and the bees in only 140 characters #relatable #parentingin2020

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The canned food just run out. How soon should I start eating the children?

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
My teen wont have sex with xyr demisexual state-mandated lifepartner, says xe isnt gay enough!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm really worried that my son will get bullied at school. He's had a bit of an overeating problem, and he weighs around 580 pounds now. He just isn't able to fit in with the normal kids who keep their weight at a svelte 300.

:eng101: Child obesity has gone down over the past decade

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Pththya-lyi posted:

:eng101: Child obesity has gone down over the past decade

Apparently being a know-it-all has gone up though. :colbert:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Apparently being a know-it-all has gone up though. :colbert:

with a phone you can :fishmech: from anywhere!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Maoist Pussy posted:

thread's done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Maoist Pussy posted:

• Locked thread