Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So which match won MOTY2016?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

Shirai/Iwatani, probably.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbh I didn't see any other threads this year with the title 'WATCH THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW' apart from the WWE thread after Zayn/Nakamura, so it's probably that

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

01/04| Tomohiro Ishii vs Katsuyori Shibata - NJPW

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

gently caress I knew I forgot to do something last weekend

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Frankston posted:

Okada vs Tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom 10. oatgan didn't bother asking for people to vote since it was so obvious.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
When do the Observer Award results drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Frankston posted:

purely by numbers the most talked about matches of were Zayn/Nakamura, and The Final Deletion which make a pretty solid 1-2 punch for rowdy ringsports' favorite matches of 2016

• Locked thread