Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

jeff smisek posted:

Thread is getting stale. Introducr topics of discussions for lurkers to practise with

talk about dank rear end nugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Nation posted:

talk about dank rear end nugs

Wendy s nugs are my fave but mcD will do in a pinch

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jeff smisek posted:

Thread is getting stale. Introducr topics of discussions for lurkers to practise with

Go ahead

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My two threads this fiscal year were that I found a fragmaster dead ringer in a 2000s dating reality show I found on an old DVR and an AMA about fisting men.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think most of my thrieds got gassed

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hey lurkers feel free to post in my eldritch horror thread. :)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I ate ten cups of movie theater buttered popcorn because I had a flat tire and was stuck at a les schwab, where the free popcorn flows like wine, for 4 hours.

My kidneys hurt like i ran five miles non-stop.

Can I counteract the fat intake with something equivalent to bananas and salt or did I just sign my death warrant?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

more topics:

lunch: what did you have for it
caramel macchiatos
cucking: yea or nay

post in every gilganixon thread, even the rare good ones. post until your fingers bleed. post. :justpost:

my goal this year is to crack the 1 post per day mark. started last year with a shameful .33 so things are looking up for old gilganixon

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Any lurkers near or around the Stockholm area want to get together and rub a few out, i'd be up for that, just send me a PM

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Gilganixon posted:

cucking: yea or nay

Cuckold comes from the word "cuckoo", which is a type of bird that puts its egg in a different bird's nest and forces it to hatch it.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Scientist posted:

Cuckold comes from the word "cuckoo", which is a type of bird that puts its egg in a different bird's nest and forces it to hatch it.

ok cuckspert what's the deal with that cuckold's horns gesture from the renaissance?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'm trying to kill time between classes so I'm sitting in the library listening to Morrissey and Placebo and The Cure and thinking about painting my nails black. Y/N

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Do it.

Looking like the dude (?) from placebo must be a babe magnet.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

pretty rude to paint your nails in a public building, smells atrocious

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

I'm trying to kill time between classes so I'm sitting in the library listening to Morrissey and Placebo and The Cure and thinking about painting my nails black. Y/N
boy or girl

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

can anyone tell me where jerry cotton is i miss his posts

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What did I miss?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

symbolic posted:

boy or girl

I don't see gender

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

I am gender

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

And if you join the Gender of the Month club today we will include this free gift!

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
are there any gbs threads with funny jokes in them

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Acne Rain posted:

nah

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007
I'll post when GBS actually has an interesting thread I feel like commenting on.

Thanks,

Ante Christ.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I lurk because I'm intensely lazy. I only ever feel like contributing to interesting threads that are taken reasonably seriously, but those move so fast that usually anything I want to say has already been said by someone else five pages earlier. I'm also a nihilist and a misanthrope so most of the time I just don't care to participate at all. But y'all are pretty entertaining much of the time. On the rare occasions when I can like, help someone in a Skyrim modding thread or something I feel aces. That's my story.

Also: obligatory imgay. Also, also: I miss the PYF: Dicks thread. Thank you.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I'd also like to take this opportunity to give a shoutout to forums superstar criscodisco, who bought this AV for me when we discovered we had the same one. For a time we were AV twins - his pink and mine green. It was a magical time.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Wow, feels good man. Think I'll :justpost: in some other threads. What could go wrong!

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Gilganixon posted:

ok cuckspert what's the deal with that cuckold's horns gesture from the renaissance?

I do not know;

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
This posting thing was a terrible idea guys

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you lurk and dont post, in 2016 era gbs, can you please tell me why because you mus be painfully unfunny

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
yeah like you can just post literal garbage people! just look around and make yourself at homo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

actuall lowtax has asked us to post better so please try to do that he is basically our dad

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
oh yeh i forgot he did say that

if you see lowtax round say hi he's a real friendly fellow and just LOVES to interact with his fans

either that or he'll ban ya!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Acne Rain posted:

We don't really tell jokes we just talk about our lives that happen to be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Heres a joke that tickled me. I cant explain it properly but the jist was like

"Throw angry birds and troublesome pig. Yes we have this game in ukraine also."

• Locked thread