Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
It's me, I refurbish items

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ashgromnies posted:

lol you know employees of sur la table

I had a friend who would try to get me to say sur la table and get me to pronounce it correctly. He eventually decided I just didn't care about getting it right.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

twofive1 posted:

Get a juicer, OP

Juicing is one of the biggest god drat scams. gently caress a juicer with a limp penis.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I spent $550 on a blender and it's a good blender. gently caress you, OP.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

No. 6 posted:

I spent $550 on a blender and it's a good blender. gently caress you, OP.

Stop triggering the poors

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

CalmDownMate posted:

How the gently caress could you ever justifying paying $600 for a loving blender? I mean seriously?

I bought a blendtec and I *think* it was 500 so not quite 600. It is a really good blender.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Voltage posted:

I found out my co worker pays $6500 per month to *rent* a one bedroom apartment in manhattan, so she can probably buy one of those and make actual smoothies made of cold hard cash.

lollllllllll is it even loving worth living there at that point?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

lollllllllll is it even loving worth living there at that point?

Also that seems kind of expensive even for manhattan

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I imagine it is a passably nice one bedroom...

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
The blendtec blender blades are pretty dull but it destroys everything you throw in it which is pretty neat.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Haier posted:

Juicing is one of the biggest god drat scams. gently caress a juicer with a limp penis.

How is juicing a "scam"?

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Remember kids, refurbished items have all been cum in, shat in, or shoved up a hobo's rear end. Sometimes all three.

Shat juice. Shat

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

How is juicing a "scam"?

you buy it and use it like twice and never again?

just buying juice is cheaper than buying fruits then juicing them?

idk either

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Whiskey Sours posted:

my mom has one and it always smells like sour milk because the blade doesn't come out so it's hard to clean

tell your whore mother there's a cleaning mode and that, much like her blown out pussy, she should wash it regularly.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

CalmDownMate posted:

How the gently caress could you ever justifying paying $600 for a loving blender? I mean seriously?

Years and years of blendtec ads

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
seriously, could someone please address what that one poster said about the blade not being removable? Is this true? How are you supposed to clean it, and how come everyone's doesn't smell like sour milk?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Remember kids, refurbished items have all been cum in, shat in, or shoved up a hobo's rear end. Sometimes all three.

soak it in bleach and it's fine

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk Nerds posted:

seriously, could someone please address what that one poster said about the blade not being removable? Is this true? How are you supposed to clean it, and how come everyone's doesn't smell like sour milk?

you can remove and replace teh blade but normally youre supposed to just fill it with soap or bleach solution and run it.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I knew a fat mexican coke dealer who went by "big pun" who did this

I thought this was a joke and it was a real person that died and was cremated. How big was the urn for a 700lb dude?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
Buying juice is cheaper than juicing your own because the fruit sold at the store meets a certain cosmetic grade and the fruit that doesn't look sexy gets turned into juice. If you have an orchard or something you can make all the juice you want

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Mange Mite posted:

you can remove and replace teh blade but normally youre supposed to just fill it with soap or bleach solution and run it.

Some warm water and dish soap, run it for 20 seconds, then rinse. It's not exactly loving rocket science.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
You can make amazing sorbet in a vitamx with just frozen fruit and sugar. Also it spins fast enough to heat whatever is in it after enough time.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Buying juice is cheaper than juicing your own because the fruit sold at the store meets a certain cosmetic grade and the fruit that doesn't look sexy gets turned into juice. If you have an orchard or something you can make all the juice you want

What if I get my fruit from the dumpster behind Wal Mart for free? It's perfectly fine once you wash it in vinegar water. :colbert:

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Big McHuge posted:

Some warm water and dish soap, run it for 20 seconds, then rinse. It's not exactly loving rocket science.

This is probably true, but it just seems easier to throw it out and buy a new one from the Walmart for $19.99.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I have scurvy. Can't afford vita, please send $

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

i unironically made the power boards for them through a supplier as a high school summer job like 12 years ago. i can say that that part is american labor for reasonable pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Demonachizer posted:

The blendtec blender blades are pretty dull but it destroys everything you throw in it which is pretty neat.

Sorry you must have gotten my old refurb. I was blending hobo bones and cum for a nice spritzer.

• Locked thread