Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

This video Let's Play of the dating sim "Sakura Beach" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpyiiyQ_yo where he also does all the voices for the anime girls.

The other related Let's Plays are also very good!

Also, come and post your saddest thing that I will see today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the mirror

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
your posting

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im not clicking that OP

nope

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I once lifted 3 flabs of fat around my gut. That was 3 years ago. I haven't seen my penis since

Aug 4, 2010

hot anime babes in bikinis

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the notebook

*sniffles*

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
if i wantd to see or hear some weeb talk about video game animes id visit one of the special sub forums on this website OP

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Konami and their pathetic attempts to push people into their online poo poo.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

America's obesity/diabetic epidemic continue to snowball and literally nobody gives a poo poo. This is a man made catastrophe, and at the end of it everybody will be begging for help and pointing the blame when it will be entirely on themselves.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The crowd shots from Awesome Games Done Quick makes me sad.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Give Pat a Job posted:

What made me sad last year was the story from last years AGDQ when that one girl in the audience starts her story with "I don't know if you have noticed, but I've been knitting back here the entire time ... "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSNh23SwPw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Give Pat a Job posted:

at least most of the runs range from meh (Kirby block) to fantastic (SM64 co-op 120 stars SGDQ 2016, please.)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the OP.... yikes!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mr.capps posted:

the mirror

that's one ice-cold honkey

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Boko Haram posted:

America's obesity/diabetic epidemic continue to snowball and literally nobody gives a poo poo. This is a man made catastrophe, and at the end of it everybody will be begging for help and pointing the blame when it will be entirely on themselves.

I'm gonna start complaining about some skinny rear end African motherfuckers and poo poo. :colbert:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
A MAN fitted with a bionic penis after his was ripped off in a childhood accident is poised to lose his virginity at the age of 43.

Mohammed Abad will pop his cherry in the next few days with sex worker Charlotte Rose after a dinner date.

Mo, who lost his penis when he was six in a car accident, said: “I have waited long enough for this — it’ll be a great start to the new year. My penis is working perfectly now so I just want to do it. I’m really excited. I can’t wait for it to finally happen.”

Mo first had surgery to fit the eight-inch bionic penis in 2012, but it has only been fully functional for a few months.

It has two tubes running along its length which inflate when he presses a button on his testicle.

Charlotte, 35, will not be charging Mo when they meet up in London.

“I am so honoured that he chose me to take his virginity,” she said. “We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”

Charlotte, who campaigns for sexual freedom and stood as an independent candidate in the Rochester and Strood by-election, added: “I’m happy to help him build up confidence. Hopefully he can then find a lovely lady to settle down with.”

Mo, from Edinburgh, has been unlucky in love. Shortly after his operation he married, without telling his wife about his condition until their wedding night. She stood by him but the marriage did not last.

Aug 4, 2010

how is that sad? dude has an eight inch mechanical penis thats rad as hell

edit: and it inflates, what a cool party trick

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
the photo of my now deceased daughter i keep in my wallet. Madeline, I'll miss you forever.

:rip:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

the mirror

I removed all of the reflective surfaces in my house to avoid this problem. I also strategically adjust my lights to remove any chance of seeing my face in my computer screen.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lmao i spend all my time scouring the internet for human rights violations, i've already seen the saddest thing i'll see all day by 10am typically

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

www posted:

how is that sad? dude has an eight inch mechanical penis thats rad as hell

edit: and it inflates, what a cool party trick

:agreed:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my balls

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Onkel Hedwig posted:

What made me sad last year was the story from last years AGDQ when that one girl in the audience starts her story with "I don't know if you have noticed, but I've been knitting back here the entire time ... "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSNh23SwPw

Lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Give Pat a Job posted:

is blueglass there?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I watched a couple minutes of that video and im not sad, just bored. 0/10 op did not deliver

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

video thumbnail is that woman-shape's last known photo, rip.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Sakura Beach is actually a visual novel not a dating sim, learn the difference a-hole

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance.
(WS-37432-9)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gently caress the ROW posted:

if i wantd to see or hear some weeb talk about video game animes id visit one of the special sub forums on this website OP

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my inflatable bionic penis overinflated when i saw that booty girl

just popped and whizzed around the room like a balloon and landed on the floor with a little fart sound and a puddle of cyberjizz poured out

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

marry me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gonna have to go with the OPs posting. Not looking at OPs post history, trying to cut back on my drinking.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
My one year old has been sick for a few days and her pitiful lethargy is p sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
How come no one tried to help Mo find his penis after the accident?

• Locked thread