Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

It's not the future rear end in a top hat its just a galaxy far far away

Actually the intro says a long time ago

What I meant is the future is not going to be kind for blacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodglue
May 8, 2008

Nathilus posted:

The "oh noes alderaan is burning" scene set off my inner sperg. Three seperate inhabited planets are clearly visible while exploding from within the atmosphere of another planet. Is this some system in which there are three human inhabitable planets within like a tenth of an au from each other? This system is supposed to be the capital of the new galactic goverment. The remnant has managed an entire planet-weapon's worth of trade and supply that is not only in the capital system but clearly visible from the capital itself? What the gently caress.

I told the sperg to stfu but it persisted. Perhaps instead this is some kind of physics defying weapon that works superliminally and we are seeing planets in different star systems practically instantly destroyed by the weapon. But yhen why can we see them from within the atmosphere of a planet that is presumably in the same system as the weapon itself. Dont make no sense.

Not to mention the fact that they hollowed out the core of a planet and a several hundred mile wide band around its equator all within the time after RotJ till now. Plus the atmosphere of the planet stays in place and liveable while you are sucking in a star and blowing it out the other side with pinpoint accuracy somehow no matter which way the death planet is facing. I mean it all looked cool as gently caress but magic would make more sense than that poo poo.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
wtf was meant to happen to the planet after it shot its sun at whatever anyway? would it become a rogue planet that they somehow steer into orbit around another st

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

vug posted:

wtf was meant to happen to the planet after it shot its sun at whatever anyway? would it become a rogue planet that they somehow steer into orbit around another st

excellent point, this movie is fuycking retarded gently caress George Lucas and JJ ABrams

• Locked thread