Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when an old lady asks for my help crossing a street i juts slap the grocery bags out of her hands and then kick flip my board and skate away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
good, old people were assholes when they were young and the sweet grandma act isnt fooling me

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sometimes i will go to the christian forums and post my hand drawn pictures of lions ripping apart christians in the colosseum and then say things like "lol, thats the best thing christians ever did" and when they say they will pray for me i just giggle uncontrollably

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Robo Reagan posted:

good, old people were assholes when they were young and the sweet grandma act isnt fooling me

loving amen to this, i like to go into rest homes and fool old people into thinking that i am their grandson and then after several hours of spending quality time with them i stand up and point at them and scream "haha I'm not your grandkid, you honestly think they would come to visit you you wrinkled old loving prune!' sometimes i have to repeat myself because they can't hear well and a few times i juts leave a note because they fell asleep but it feels so drat good to do

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when i see a lemonade stand by the side of the road i pretend to like their lemonade an then spit it out and tell the kids it tastes like poo poo and they should pay me or i will sue them (i pretend to be a lawyer) and when they give me my money i knock over their lemonade and then make one of the kids beat the poo poo out of the other kids for my enjoyment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
You might like this thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747078

• Locked thread