Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Breakfast owns. I just had a couple squares of scrapple, an egg, and a clementine. Washed it down with two cups of coffee. Feels good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Breakfast confirmed along with lunch and dinner as my fat loving rear end's favorite meal.

feed your lunch to my rear end

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

i cant remember the last time i had breakfast. ive gotten in the routine of waking up 30 mintue sbefore work and taking a shower and going to work, then i eat a lunch, dinner, and second dinner. and since i ate a second dinner i cant fall asleep so i dont wake up until 30 minutes before work again, repeat ad nauseums.

SCIENCE GOONS; is this bad? breakfast is allegedly the most important meal of the day. how can i fix this? does it need fixing? please help.

actually there's nothing wrong with skipping breakfast

the whole idea of 3 meals a day, with breakfast being the most important, is complete bullshit pseudoscience. just as much as the food pyramid.

get the calories you need in a day and you're fine. doesn't matter when. also they don't have to be in discreet large meals. you can have a dozen smaller snacks too that's fine.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
If I don't have time for a full breakfast I just grab a granola bar in the morning. Usually enough to get me through to lunch.

hth op

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
marmalade i like marmalade

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Doctor J Off posted:

Breakfast owns. I just had a couple squares of scrapple, an egg, and a clementine. Washed it down with two cups of coffee. Feels good man

I am intrigued by scrapple

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i had cheese grits, scrambled eggs, and maple sausage links for breakfast, and i washed it down with irish breakfast tea with sugar and goat's milk :smug:

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Monkey Fracas posted:

I am intrigued by scrapple

Highly recommended, it's like loaf of the leavings of pork that they managed to taste like real meat and something other than a hot dog or spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i don't have breakfast now but i used to have a really heavy breackfast of a sliced up apple, a big scoop of greek style yogurt and way too much nuts'n'raisins museli on top. i think it was about 500+ calories or something stupid like that but it was really fuckin nice. maybe it's good if you're off on a hike or to dig a ditch or something

• Locked thread