Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
someone make the stupid offseason thread so i can post football is gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

someone make the stupid offseason thread so i can post football is gay

fine http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759786

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

SourKraut posted:

Why would you choose to go to Alabama for college when literally every school in PA is better academically? Honest question.

full ride

Akrabbim
Aug 10, 2003
It means 'scorpion' in Hebrew, and rhymes with 'bakrabbim'. Don't even ask...

Emron posted:

full ride

What'd you major in? I went there for engineering. Good school for it, but odd professors.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Scott Van Pelt is a giant.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Akrabbim posted:

What'd you major in? I went there for engineering. Good school for it, but odd professors.

economics/poli sci double major, economics masters

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

What was the deal about the field goal at the end of the first half again? Although if it were closer Bama might have defended that last TD from Clemson a little bett- ahahaha who am I kidding, they barely stopped Watson at all that game.

But how was it that Clemson got jobbed with the field goal?

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp
let's be clear: Saban could win the next 5 straight and that would still be preferable to loving ohio state sniffing another natty

motherfuck ohio state

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
pk adam griffith is the water boy

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Zwabu posted:

What was the deal about the field goal at the end of the first half again? Although if it were closer Bama might have defended that last TD from Clemson a little bett- ahahaha who am I kidding, they barely stopped Watson at all that game.

But how was it that Clemson got jobbed with the field goal?

Clemson got a first down which should have stopped the clock but for some reason didn't. Dabo had to use his last timeout as a result.

Clemson would have had another play before attempting field goal so either could have scored a touchdown or gotten yardage to make out an easier kick.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dilber posted:

FSU fans were right years ago. Jacob Coker WOULD win a championship after Jameis went to the NFL.

Dawg we gifted Alabama a Heisman-tier QB and look what they did to him :(

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jan 12, 2016

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

pillsburysoldier posted:

FWIW, Alabama has a supremely good Law School

Yo

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

pillsburysoldier posted:

FWIW, Alabama has a supremely good Law School

MIS motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm the spider cam completely wrapped in gold airstreamer foil.

Thanks for a great college season yall.

God. Bles.

• Locked thread