Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Every autistic person I've ever seen has, no jokes, pissed themselves and then got all freaked out about it. It's like, yu are the one who pissed in your pants so why exactly are you surprised or upset about it? Maybe don't piss yourself and this won't happen again. Or realize that if you piss yourself there's gonna be piss and don't make such a big embarrassing scene.

Also they also slip on the piss and land face first in the piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

At first I thought maybe this was funny but towards the end of the video you learn that this poor woman has lost her Pat Benetar albums. I think we'd all eat a little grass if that happened to us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9YhVPP03w

> Tia is 19 and autistic. She had a meltdown because her 17 yr old blind & autistic brother Alex was in the same car.

jesus someone's loving their sibling to wind up with a family like that, goondolences

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

H.H posted:

Listen, google this, i'm gonna seriouspost for a second here, the rest can skip over to the next funny reply:

I have some relatives who were literally killed in a pogrom. It was a pretty long time ago, but recent enough to still be remembered by my family.
Yet I still tolerate jokes about Jews on SA. Do you know why?

Because freedom of speech is more important than my feeling of discomfort. Because occasionally reading things I might not like creates an atmosphere where I am able to voice my own, sometimes non-mainstream, opinion and have a debate instead of a one-sided lecture on what is "the right opinion".
Because tolerance means accepting other opinions and even offensive speech, rather than getting offended before one even hear the other side.

In conclusion, I'm truly sorry about your aunt but that still does not give you the right to silence other users.

God drat these BYOB honeypot threads. Why do I knowingly get sucked into them?

*spreads buttcheeks and places butthole directly on your nose*

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

H.H posted:

Listen, google this, i'm gonna seriouspost for a second here, the rest can skip over to the next funny reply:

I have some relatives who were literally killed in a pogrom. It was a pretty long time ago, but recent enough to still be remembered by my family.
Yet I still tolerate jokes about Jews on SA. Do you know why?

Because freedom of speech is more important than my feeling of discomfort. Because occasionally reading things I might not like creates an atmosphere where I am able to voice my own, sometimes non-mainstream, opinion and have a debate instead of a one-sided lecture on what is "the right opinion".
Because tolerance means accepting other opinions and even offensive speech, rather than getting offended before one even hear the other side.

In conclusion, I'm truly sorry about your aunt but that still does not give you the right to silence other users.

God drat these BYOB honeypot threads. Why do I knowingly get sucked into them?

I would never say that someone shouldn't be allowed to say something, just that they shouldn't

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Every autistic person I've ever seen has, no jokes, pissed themselves and then got all freaked out about it. It's like, yu are the one who pissed in your pants so why exactly are you surprised or upset about it? Maybe don't piss yourself and this won't happen again. Or realize that if you piss yourself there's gonna be piss and don't make such a big embarrassing scene.

lmao

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im laughing at the anime watching, meme spouting, fedora tipping pedophiles. They are funny because gently caress them. Sorry about your developmental disorder.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

you cant be funny auti time but you can be sm of the time

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if there were no autists then who would mild autists stalk online

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Are you retarded OP?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Captain Yossarian posted:

Are you retarded OP?

to be fair i think we're probably all pretty retarded here

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm on the very high end of the spectrum and I'm feeling pretty livid about these 'autism' insults.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i wish you wouldnt mock wesley snipes OP. hes a human being with feelings.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Grouchio posted:

I'm on the very high end of the spectrum

you dont have to tell us we can see your anime av

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whoflungpoop posted:

if there were no autists then who would mild autists stalk online

It really is a spectrum.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm pretty much over the BYOB device of condescendingly acting like a healthy, loving person in GBS to get a reaction out of the bitter nerds therein

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

TEAYCHES posted:

It really is a spectrum.

the only spectrum i cares about is the gay club in my city what has the drag shows. ain't nuthin autistic about big burly dudes caked in makup wearing showgirl outfits lip syncing to iggy azalea.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
are hole universe was a hot damp spot #thebingspongetheorye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I played that autism simulator and as far as I can tell it breaks down like this

You are an autard, and all the other people in the game are bad and doing it wrong, in this case children playing on a playground on a sunny day. They should stop because they are provoking your symptoms.

The end.

I couldn't find a "poo poo pants" or "make thread" or "sonic the hedgehog" button oh well 10/10

• Locked thread